SA Junior Youth Circuit - Norwood

Dion A

Well it seems like forever since we had the last circuit at Woodville, but the Norwood event is clear to run on the CHANGED DATE OF THE 1ST OF JULY, please note it will not be run on the 8th as originally advertised. This round will have the 3-way final, where the top three after the 6 games will bowl one game and winner takes all!! Anyone looking for an entry form can find one attached below or email [email protected] if you need it in a different format. Lets see some more great numbers out to the Norwood event! Remember this circuit will become whatever you guys make it!!

Dion

Attachments

• Norwood Entry Form.pdf
    175 KB · Views: 19
Even though it seems forever since circuit 2 at Woodville, the next one at Norwood is just around the corner THIS SUNDAY - JULY 1ST!! So we encourage all junior and youth bowlers to come out and support the next event after the record numbers we saw at Woodville. See you all then.

Cheers,
Bobba

lol... omg this is gonna be way too funny if i can even make it there... hahahah beware of the Mr Drunk... i might just literally be drunk this time...

Alex

Aleko the man im hearing ya.. i guess we can camp out on the front door step to make sure were there hahaha

See Ya Sat Night Champ hahaha its gonna be a big one bahahahaha
Timmy

Back
Top Bottom