SA Junior Youth Circuit 2005

Dion A

The circuit is back again for another year!!! The first even is less than a week away being on the 3rd of April at Norwood Bowl. Entry fee is still $45 and a $15 membership will have to be paid. Check-in is at 9.30am for a new revised 9.45am start!!! For most of those who participated last year entry forms have been sent out today and should arrive in the next few days. There is a calendar on the back which can also be downloaded for below. On the 3rd there is the AGM which we encourage all bowlers to attend!!!

Cya all at Norwood
Dion

Dion,
that may be a problem. for the people in the academy we have a training session at x-roads that day at 8:45-sometime... ermm all the academy stuff from now on is compulsory i think so with those dates can you make sure that there is nothing clashing in later tournament. im sure plenty of youth bowlers in the academy im sure would like to bowl in the youth curcuit.
Just a telling ya thats all dont want to have any more delays than there already has been. and i sure we can all afford to miss 1 tournament.
Alex

With the congestion of tournaments already, perhaps the circuit can be included as part of the Acadamy?

It's gonna be hard for anyone to make anything with so much on now.

There's always clashes, and there's always choices to be made!

If most people are doing academy stuff, would this still be on?

I don't want to be travelling down to Norwood to find out it's not on!

Let me know (or us?) if you can Dion.

Cheers buddy.

Benny.

To all and sundry.........
The ACADEMY is made up of male and female youth,adult and senior bowlers,so to the best of my knowledge ALL Academy bowlers will be at training this sunday morning and will NOT be participating in the Youth circuit.

Thanking you..

Paul K.

To All
THE CIRCUIT WILL GO AHEAD AS PLANNED ON THE 3RD OF APRIL AT NORWOOD AT 9.30AM!!! We can't change this one now as lanes have been booked and we have to start some time in 2005 or before we know it, it will be 2006!!! All future circuits will be looked into, but probably wont be changed as the calendar is very busy this year and most dates are the only ones we can hold a circuit on in that month!!!!!

Cya everyone who can attend at Norwood
Dion

3rd April 2005 Youth Circut

Hey guys,
can anyone who bowled in last years youth circut tell me how many games are played on the day at norwood and an approximate time we might finish its just i have work late in the afternoon and unsure if i will miss any games
cheers Mark C

hey mark,

we bowl 6 games scratch. Not 100% sure what time we finish.. really depends on how people bowl etc etc......

Hope to see New People there on Sunday!!

Ashley Warren

Hey Mark we usually finish somewhere around 12.30 - 1 but as Ash said it really depends on how people bowl. Its also likely to finish before that time as we are starting earlier this year!!!

Cya everyone Sunday

Dion

Back
Top Bottom