S.A. Cup spot

CHIN

The final S.A. Cup roll off will be held Thursday January 11th at Cross Rd Bowl.

Check-in 7.30pm
Bowl 8.00pm
4 Games, Scratch, Total pinfall
Cost $30.00

1st place, paid entry into 2007 S.A. Cup.

Enquires to Cross Rd Bowl on 8271 2355

stop bragging Robbie, just because you won tonight's spot.!!!!
ha! ha!

Cheers

Tony

Now if i'd know about that before christmas i would have bought my stuff up with me!!!!

And if i knew about this earlier i might of gotten off my arse and started training again... wait a minute thats a good thought. :p

Here is part of the problem associated with declining entries to tournaments. NO PROMOTION!!!!

I had no idea there were any spot roll offs for the SA Cup, otherwise I might have pulled on the shoes and tried out, even if only for the practice.

Sorry Tony, I'll stop swearing now...................

obviously some knew but did not want any good competition so they did not post it.:snipersm: :snipersm: :shocked!:

Yeah but David, all the good competition where there last Thursday night!!!
You mean there's others............

No sorry about that, I only found out about it not long before last Thursday that they had already ran a spot in December otherwise I would have shown up for that. I ask the bowl why they didn't you ring around but they said they couldn't get many phone numbers, even for the Vili's super league , but some-one wouldn't release phone numbers from that....not sure who that would be. I mean it might be a bit slack on the bowls behalf considering we only had 8 bowlers there last Thursday and I am quite sure it wouldn't have come close to cover there costs. That's why Robbie and I spoke about this to them about putting it on the net, and as you can see Robbie has done this for them.!!

I , (since I bowled crap last thursday) will be there this week to support anything to do with the SACUP as you know it's been a big part of my life not only bowling in it but tournament directing it for many years with Rod.
So I expect to see you there David plus many other's.

Cheers Mate

Tony

obviously some knew but did not want any good competition so they did not post it.:snipersm: :snipersm: :shocked!:

David,

Dont get on here and stick it my arse.

I have nothing to do with S.A. Cup. I turn up and bowl when I know about it just like anybody else. I didnt bowl the 1st 1 in December either which had 8 bowlers also. It's not up to me to ring around to get numbers.

I commented to the staff Thursday night why they hadnt advertised the roll-offs on totalbowling as that would be the better way to advertise instead of ringing around. They said they didnt know about totalbowling, so i offered to put something on their for them.

You want someone to blame, ring the #$@&^%* bowling ctre.

:snipersm: :snipersm: :snipersm: :snipersm: :snipersm:

P.S. and I dont apologize for swearing

After all this time you girls still like whine!!! :D God I've miss it! Looks like "training" is still a dirty word. Look forward to see how much you have improved Tony!

Nearly 48 this year mate, how old are you Brenton, still a bit younger I see.

I haven't improved at all, everyone else just got worse.........Ha! Ha!

As you know the highlight of my career was still throwing a 300 at you in the final of the Masters...............

Mind you can't remember much else..........old age..........

Hope to catch up with ya soon.........come out thursday night at cross roads.

cheers

Tony

I've had about five 300 games thrown at me over the years and yours is the most memorable one. Still not sure which pocket you were aiming at!!!
See you Thursday.

Ghee Robby where in the post did I stick it your arse - if you want me to I have a friend that is that way inclined.

Did I mention your name - no.

Did you jump any conclusions - yes.

I do appreciate you posting it & If bowling centres dont know about this site well they only have themselves to blame for low numbers.

Dave :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks Tony -I will be there. As any tourny in SA if I can supoport I will.

Originally Posted by xballs
obviously some knew but did not want any good competition so they did not post it

i think you accused someone of not posting, the way i read it too sounded like you were blaming the bowlers that either bowl at cross road or turned up for the spot roll off. ie chin.

as for the good competition, by the sounds of it, they were already there. rofl

cheers
martina

Who are you having a go at then. Obviously not the Bowling Centre, having good competition doenst bother them, their not bowling.

Obviously you were having a go at a bowler who bowled in the roll-off (hence the reference "obviously some knew but did not want any good competition".)

As your comments came after Tony's post about me winning the spot that night & im the 1 that put the post on about tomorrow night who are people going to think you are having a go at. I've already had a couple of people ask why you were having a go at me. So it appears other people are reading it like im reading it. Maybe you should make it clear who your comments are aimed at if not me. If im being paranoid, then there's a few paranoid people out there.

Ok, you didnt come straight out and say it. But dont think people are that silly they cant read between the lines. Give people a little bit more credit than that.

And if Im ever in need of your services, I know who to come 2 with friends that are that way inclined.

Dont hold your Breath though.

Pm sent to rob - Sorry did not mean to offend you. It was only meant in jest.
If other people got that impression that I was having ago, they were wrong - you should know me by now.

Back
Top Bottom