rockey

L

lockie's mum

hi this is lockey duggan (the nq winner)jokes i woundering if any one could give me any info on the rockey touterment it would be great 2 no

signing out lockey duggan

Rockhampton Junior Shield,as known as the Mckenna Shield well it its situated in Rockhampton squash bowl. It is on the 13th 14th and 15th of January, basically its 3 days of lots and lots of fun and is very loud, this is an awesome tournament to bowl in the lanes are always challenging! teams are of 7 each, this is truly a great experience.

Im sure if u ask anyone that has been up there they will tell you it is a great experience.

[this lockey again i was wounderin how i could get in a team 4 the rocky toutermnt

bitchy lil brunette said:
Rockhampton Junior Shield,as known as the Mckenna Shield well it its situated in Rockhampton squash bowl. It is on the 13th 14th and 15th of January, basically its 3 days of lots and lots of fun and is very loud, this is an awesome tournament to bowl in the lanes are always challenging! teams are of 7 each, this is truly a great experience.
Im sure if u ask anyone that has been up there they will tell you it is a great experience.
your not wrong its an awesome 3 days, i went in 1994 and it still remains one of the highlights of my time bowling juniors

Ninja299 said:
your not wrong its an awesome 3 days, i went in 1994 and it still remains one of the highlights of my time bowling juniors

1994 wow!!! its been around for that long?? cheesh.

Lockey, i'm not sure most centres have already chosen there teams, but i think there is a brisbane team being picked.. so maybe contact Mrs Weir.?

Yoda.

Sandy01 said:
1994 wow!!! its been around for that long?? cheesh.
Lockey, i'm not sure most centres have already chosen there teams, but i think there is a brisbane team being picked.. so maybe contact Mrs Weir.?
Yoda.
longer than that i think

i know it was going for at least 3 or 4 years before i went

Hey lockey, this is Lisa from cairns,

Im pretty sure Cairns isint goin away with a team this year which is stupid but anyway... Kirwan usually goes away with a team have a talk to the Needhams or someone they might know about it ... well yeah cya lockey

Lisa:D

hey....

Im pretty sure the only team from NQ going to Rocky this year is Mackay....
Cairns, Kirwan and Currajong all aren't going, so i heard.... So if you contact their association you might be able to organise a position if not enough have nominated

MJ

Back
Top Bottom