Rob McGrath 300 in MACKAY

brown beach boy

Sam Nucifora Jnr
Hey there guys just wanted to send my congratulations to a good friend of mine that shot a 3oo in league last night from MACKAY. Thats right from Nth Queensland and from a centre without a kegel and with out a blocked condition (lol). With new owners in the centre the vib in Mackay is very positive this may have had something to do with the increase in scores. Once again congrats to Rob Mcgrath and i hope this is a start of many to come.

Trackstar
Sam Jnr

Congratulations Rob McGrath - 300!!!!

Congratulations Rob!! Good to hear some good news come from Mackay.
Hopefully with the new Owners on board we can expect a Mackay Open again in the future?
This has certainly helped the cause.
Congratulations again.

Maddy Hill

Hey Robbie, congrats on the 300....sorry i wasnt out there to see it, im sure every shot was as perfect as could be....miss bowling tuesday nite league with you and jo....say hi to all for me....

BRAT

Congratulations Robbie!! We remember when you came so close (all those years ago when we were up there) but you just missed it. Now it's finally happened. Well done mate.

P.S. Your turn now Jo!

Gav & Lou

Congrats Robbie, i know i told you that on thursday night just after you bowled that awesome game, but during these times you can never say congratulations enough to a well deserved game such as yours.

Also just wanted to say that since the new owners have taken over B.G's there have been alot of positive improvements and these days i just can't get enough of bowling.

So once again congrats Rob and keep them good games coming.

Melissa Dunn

Hey Robbie, :shock:
Congrats on the 300. Had to happen sooner or later. Just sorry i wasnt there to see it. Hope there are many more to come. Shame you didnt bowl it on Tuesday night. You would have got a scabby $4 for it. :lol: :rainbowa: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Hey Rob,

Huge congratulations on your 300, it is good to see one of the truly good blokes of bowling in NQ achieving such a good result.

Well Done

Steve :D :D

Back
Top Bottom