RIP Adrian Shelton

bellamae

Just wanted to let everyone know that Adrian Shelton passed away this morning after a long and strong battle with cancer. He was asleep and I was holding his hand as he left us. He lived for bowling and loved hanging at the lanes watching you all and beating you all too (haha). He was a special man with a strong heart, he will be missed forever. Thank you all for welcoming us to the bowling family, Jarryd and I will pop into the lanes occasionally to feel close to Adrian. Please have a XXXX Bitter for him. We did joke to him that we were going to administer it through a drip, he would laugh. He never lost his sense of humour. Thank you all for your love support and wishes, and most importantly for being his friends and bowling buddies. He loved reading his "fan mail" when he was in hospital, it kept him motivated. He loved you all. We will be having a memorial service in Adelaide and he will be laid to rest in Queensland. I will post those details when they are confirmed. Thank you again
Shannette and Jarryd Shelton

Had a XXXX today for Adrian, Shannette. Another bowler in 'bowling heaven' but a sad loss for us here. My thoughts are with you and Jarryd at this time.

Flower

I am truly saddened by the passing of Shelts. He loved the sport like no other. May his memory be with us all until the end of time.

shannette and jarryd please know that mindy and my thoughts are with you at this time. adrian was a dead set legend and will be truly missed by many especially in bowling centres around australia. RIP buddy i am sure you will be bowling 300's in a better place!

RIP Adrian,

Like a true Queenslander you fought right to the end, and never gave up. You will be missed by a lot of people.

Shannette & Jarryd, please know that Both my and Debbies thoughts are with you. Adrian was a 1 of a kind. He was loved by all that knew him and will be missed by everyone.

RIP mate, there are no raps in heaven and the beer is always at full strength.

Shannette and Jarryd our thoughts are with you at this time
regards
Lawrie & Carol

RIP Adrian - a true Queenslander and a bowler who will be missed.

R.I.P buddy, you were one of the game's great characters.

Here's to the other side where every beer is a XXXX and every game's a 300.

RIP Adrian. You'll be sorely missed. Will always remember the fun of bowling doubles at the nationals with you mate.

I am so sorry to hear the loss of Adrian, My condolences are with you and your family. May he Rest in Peace.

Im so very sorry to hear of Adrian's passing. My thoughts are with you, your son and your family at this hard time
xo

RIP Adrian u will be truly missed. my thoughts are with you all. that are close to him. i only spoke to him a couple of times and he was a great guy.

RIP Adrian, a true character of the sport and a top bloke. You will be sorely missed.

To his family, my thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.

Shelton,

You will be missed by lots of people, you loved the sport of bowling and had knowledge of the sport like no one else!, your a top bloke and I'll remember you for a long time!

bowl the heavens away!

My Thoughts are with you Shannette and the rest of the family

RIP Adrian Shelton.

Elaine and Brett

Adrian wil be sadly missed by the bowling community. God help heaven (pun intended) if they have a Century oiling machine and they let Adrian loose with a plastic ruler!;)

RIP

great bloke truely missed by many ppl of the bowling community may he rise to the many more 300 games up there against god haha really sad to hear hope and prays go to his family

So sorry to hear this I really liked Adrian but not when he kicked my butt on the lanes lol. He had a knowledge and passion for bowling not matched by many. A great loss for you and your baby Shannette, please keep your chin up and take care.

lots of love Paul__

Very sad to hear the news. People with genuine knowledge will always be missed.

RIP Shelts

Back
Top Bottom