RIP Adrian Shelton

bellamae

Just wanted to let everyone know that Adrian Shelton passed away this morning after a long and strong battle with cancer. He was asleep and I was holding his hand as he left us. He lived for bowling and loved hanging at the lanes watching you all and beating you all too (haha). He was a special man with a strong heart, he will be missed forever. Thank you all for welcoming us to the bowling family, Jarryd and I will pop into the lanes occasionally to feel close to Adrian. Please have a XXXX Bitter for him. We did joke to him that we were going to administer it through a drip, he would laugh. He never lost his sense of humour. Thank you all for your love support and wishes, and most importantly for being his friends and bowling buddies. He loved reading his "fan mail" when he was in hospital, it kept him motivated. He loved you all. We will be having a memorial service in Adelaide and he will be laid to rest in Queensland. I will post those details when they are confirmed. Thank you again
Shannette and Jarryd Shelton

My condolences to all the family.

He will be missed, and I enjoyed playing against him in many a tournament.

Rest in peace Adrian.

Tony Stoppel.

Today is a sad day for SA tenpin.

I didn't know him well but he was a massive talent and I enjoyed watching him bowl. Tenpin has lost a true gentleman of the sport.

My condolences go out to Adrian's family.

May you rest in peace.

Our condolences to all the Shelton family.

Rest in Peace Adrian.

Poulitsas family

My condolences to the Shelton family.

I enjoyed lots of good matches with Adrian; wins and losses, he was always a good sportsman. You will be missed my friend.

I will throw some strikes for you on Tuesday and have Beer for you - RIP

Dave Kuhn

It is a huge loss to his family, to bowling and the community in general... A true gentleman, a great mate and someone who was loved by all. Mount Gambier and bowling in Mount Gambier was not the same when Shelto moved up north, but for the love of his life, he would've moved to the moon...

We loved our quirky, cheerful team mate and our hearts go out to Shannette and Jarryd, his Mum and Dad, and family.

300s everyday for ya Shelto... Cheers and Rest In Peace Mate!!

Adrian's memorial service will beheld on Wednesday 20th April at 1:30pm at White Lady Funerals ANZAC Hwy plympton. We hope that some of you are able to attend. In lieu of flowers we are asking for donations to RDNS (nursing service) who helped care for Adrianenabling us to keep him at home. Thank you
Shannette

Thank you to all those who attended Adrian's memorial service. It was so touching to know how loved and respected he was. Also thank you to the organisers of the country cup for the minutes silence. He would have been very touched by that. Wish I could have been there. Thank you all for your messages of condolence and support. Jarryd and I feel honoured to be part of the bowling family. Thank you all
Love Shannette and Jarryd xoxoxo

Back
Top Bottom