Results From Sports Series 3 - AMF Blacktown

Final Standing For Sports Series 3 - AMF Blacktown

We would like to Thank the following people for there effots for the running of a smooth and enjoyable day:

John Cowland
Steven Cowland
AMF Blacktown and Staff
Lyn Chown

Attachments

• sport series 3 block 5.xls
    31.5 KB · Views: 147
Congrats to Cow Cow for winning!!

Thank you to Stephen and John for running yet another successful Sport Series.

Also i would just like to say who ever cut and pealed those onions did the best job ever!!:p

Lex

Well its been awhile since I had a good old fun day at Sport Series, my last being Chester Hill last year! No big games, but a fair 175 ave throughout the day!
I'd like to thank my friend Brian Wilson, Lexi Nicoll, John McGrath, Tiffany Murphy, Bronwyn Robinson, Jason Quarmby & Jason Johnson for putting up with my bowling today, i'm sure they we're impressed/unimpressed with some of the strikes that appeared! LoL. Was nice bowling with you guys, we all struggled and I know most of you didnt hit your averages at all. But thats what the challenge is all about. It can make you, or break you.

Thanks to the Cowlands again for running the Sport Series, and AMF Blacktown for hosting it. Thanks to Lyn Chown for all her help throughout the day also.

Hope to see you guys Lidcombe as Orange is a bit of a trek for me, but I'll never say never!

Regards,

Richard Palma

A typically well run Blacktown event. The tournament ran with one minor computer glitch, the machines went up and down without noticable delays or mishaps. Well done AMF Blacktown.

Thanks to the Cowlands and co for their continuing fine efforts. Well done Stephen. You bowled like the champion all day.

Jason Doust

Back
Top Bottom