NSW Storm Sports Series Rankings After Round 3

Ash

I can't think of a title.
Hi All,

Here are the Rankings After Stop 3 of the NSW Storm Sport Series at Blacktown Today.

Many Thanks to Blacktown AMF, Lynn Chown and Leigh Murray for helping out with the scoring, and as always a big Thanks to John and Stephen Cowland for Organising the event and the series.

View attachment NSWSS-2008-Rankings.pdf

Well Done Steve on the win, and also nice work to Alan Shephard on hes 14th, who has i hope after using the CATS system, has started to learn to refine hes bowling.

Nice work to all, can't wait see you all in Orange, and welcome you to my lanes!

Thanks to the Cowlands and everyone else who helped out with this event. Congrats to Steven, it was great watching you bowl. Being my first time, I can't say much about my poor scores except that I had fun bowling and the experience was awesome. Looking forward to the next one in Orange if it doesn't clash with the SW zone Country Challenge round. :)

Hey Cow, late September sounds like a good time to run one at Lidcombe. What you recon? Just before the Nationals and just after Holt! Or maybe Early September because of East Coast? Tough to please all! LoL

Back
Top Bottom