Rebel Tenpin

James Mc

Team Storm Australia
Normally I wouldn't worry about people complaining to much, but there have been quiet a few un happy equipment suppliers complaining to Andrew Frawley and Storm Australia about Rebel Tenpin.
The basis of the complaints are from people who think Andrew is involved in Rebel Tenpin, which is not true. What is true is that Andrew and I started Rebel Tenpin about 2 years ago, yes we are friends and when he took on the Storm distributorship he gave me his share of Rebel Tenpin. I don't make much money or sell a heap of stock, I can't see what the problem is.

The only involvement Andrew has is that I purchase all my Storm equipment from him. The same as many of the retailers do. My pricing is competitive as a result of very low overheads, not from any special deal I receive.

Andrew has asked me to close Rebel Tenpin as a result of the number of complaintes he has been receiving, and the effect it is having on his business. At this stage I have resisted, but if the damaging complaints continue I will have to close, as I would not wish to allow this percieved involvement, damage his relationship with Storm USA.

For those pro shop owners that are doing the complaining all I can say is that you must be living in a small world if you are scared about a bit of competition. The rest of the business community has had to live with this there entire lives, wake up you CAN NOT regulate the market.

If anyone would like to call me regarding this I would welcome the call, if not leave Andrew alone, I just buy equipment from him like the rest of you.

Regards
James McGinty
0418 96 97 98

What is the problem? If something is cheaper at Kmart than at Woolies then you would buy it at Kmart. Dont close down Rebel Tenpin just because some people dont understand economics. We will always buy at the cheaper price and we have had no complaints when dealing with Rebel.Maybe some people should drop their profit margin..... I mean the cost of GOOD bowling balls is ridiculous anyway, surely a cheaper price will help keep people in bowling longer. Who really cares who deals with who?
Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom