Distributor Staffer Challenge

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels
The Challenge idea I suggested yesterday seems to of been received well and something people want to see, how about each distibutor nominates there best 5 staffers to represent their company, In a Distributor Staffer Challenge, this could become an annual event.

Perhaps the event could be the lead up event on the friday night before the Columbia300 Youth Cup at Geelong in July.

The 5 bowlers choosen by the distributor must have a signed contract with the distibutor, no ring ins allowed, and they must bowl with the bowling ball brand they represent on behalf of that distributor.

So who is in? The Challenge has been laid, who is willing to take it up?

Heritage Bay, OTB, BBA, QubicaAMF, B & B, Rebel Tenpin if I have forgot anyone I apologise.

Why do you think will win and why?

Glenn Rowland
Consumer Products Manager
QubicaAMF Worldwide LLC

I'm so going to be flamed for this, but it has to be said;

Why do we need a pissing contest?

Hey Glenn

What about we hold it while everyone is in town for the Adult Nationals at Altona in October. I will have the grandstands up, and I am sure I will be able to fill the seats with all the funclubs.

I like Grant's idea that would be sweet also what if there arn't 5 staffer's are they able to use a staff from the previous year or not i'm just asking..

Chris

Hey Glenn
What about we hold it while everyone is in town for the Adult Nationals at Altona in October. I will have the grandstands up, and I am sure I will be able to fill the seats with all the funclubs.

Back
Top Bottom