Ray Tilla 300

androooo

hmmmmm......
Staff member
Congratulations to Ray Tilla who bowled his second 300 tonight during Centre League on Lanes 1-2 at AMF Moonah.

First 11 were buried solid, then in fine Ray style, got the headpin back off the wall to scoot out the 5 pin on the 12th :)

Was a pleasure to watch.

****! Another one!

Congratulations to you Ray, another great game for Mr Tilla.

Still lots of life left in these ol' gents yet! :p
Plus Jason Commane had 299 last Thursday night as well there.

Sounds like they've been pretty tidy conditions out there during the weeknights, hopefully they're similar to this for Skins on Sunday.
Being stuck bowling in Sunday Budget League on Sunday nights, I haven't seen even a quarter-decent condition out there for months unfortunately - I've forgotten what they even look like LOL.

Well done Ray! Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. I think i've heard that quote before somewhere... :p Seriously, Ray is a pure gentleman.

I'm sure Nikos Koumandakis would be very pleased to hear the news about his old friend hitting another 300. Its almost been 2 years since your first too!

Again, well done Ray!

Congratulations Ray.

I felt a 300 game was on the cards after the first few strikes, it was just so good to see and to be on the lanes with you.

Well done Razor.

Well done Mr Tillier, a great jump from the two consecutive 5-7-10's on the same lanes only weeks ago.

another one from Team 300, Androooo's turn next?.

Cheers

Simon

A great effort from one of tenpins TRUE gentlemen - well done Ray - Just like a good wine - improving with age LOL
Keith Jakeway

Great bowling Ray, congratulations. Seems like you and JCP are toning up for Adelaide already!! ;)

Well done; you are a champion on and off the lanes. Hence the many friends who love and respect you Australia wide. :smiley.php:

Cheers my friend.

meee looo well done ramond!!
for an old LH bowler on the tough side of the lanes, good effort

again meee looo

lefty glover

Back
Top Bottom