Should sledging be allowed at Rachuig?

• YES it should be

Votes: 102 83.6%
  • NO there is no need for it

Votes: 20 16.4%

• Total voters

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
For years and years one of the highlights for me was the intense sledging on the lanes. Off the lanes we all kicked back and drank but on the lanes it was WAR!!! As long as it wasnt nasty or too personal I think it was great for the competition.

With some of our 'officials' stating this is 'not appropriate' I thought I'd ask you and your thoughts.

I'm all for it......

I think the worse sledging would have to be the man himself scoops, he didnt have to say anything to clear a players area.

Or if passing wind wasnt enough to upset everyone, he would always tell them how good and how nice there mums were for giving him biscuits.

LoL we in Queensland love ya scoops.

AY MAN TO THE JASE... With this been my first year.. gotta a couple of mates up from shield i wanna give a Sledging too... haha..

Cant Wait...

GO SA!! WOO

Ash

Its part of the fun...well, in Shield anyway :rolleyes:
Most people know its nothing personal, dont they? HaHa!!!
After spectating Rachuig last year, I am really looking forward to actually being apart of it all this year.

GO TEAM NSW!

A bit of friendly rivalry between mates makes it more exciting! There was some friendly sledging between the teams at association challenge this year and it just added to the atmosphere and excitement. I say bring it on!

yeah i think we should definatly keep the sledging! As long as it doesnt go overboard it adds to the atmosphere and certainly makes bowling more entertaining to watch!

I hope to be watching Rachuig this year and hope to hear many great calls.

part of bowling, you learn to develop a thick skin and a quick witt or you let it get to you and you dont bowl :)

Hope scoops didn't see that... :D

Nothing wrong with a bit of verbal on the lanes, just speak slowly so the Taswegians can keep up. ;)

Cheers, Robbie.

Hey Robbie...

Just remember to bring those socks for your shoes.... might need them for the approaches when you guys start crying about how cold it is, and start missing yours mums....

See, it's started already. :D

Cold? It's been cracking double digits, thought you were having a heat wave.
And why can't I bring me mum?:sad:

AFTER SHIRT FRONTING ROBBIE the other year and him landing flat on his back on the approach I THOUGHT THAT BIFF WAS ALLOWED

Whats wrong wit a bit of harmless sledging

Myself never participated in it

Kelly, i love all ya mums and after each visit they give me biscuits, Just WISH GEORGE "PONTOON" FRILLLIIIIGOSSS'S MUM WOOD SEND THE INVOICE FOR NEXT YEARS FEES, Need to save that $2.00 up

Back
Top Bottom