Rachuig has started for 2010

Jase

Admin
Staff member
After 4 games...all the QLD teams are smashing it...Keep it up guys and girls...

After watching some bowling yesterday I must say it makes me proud to be a Queenslander. Both teams are bowling great and everyone is stepping up to the plate when it counts. The girls, wow! Certainly coming back to an era of Queensland bowling where Qld women set the standard, keep up your dominating performance.

See you today!

Never thought i would say this being an ex-NSWelshman but, go Queensland!

Great start for all the teams on the 1st day. Keep up the great bowling guys and good luck for the next 2 days!

Jase

nothing sweeter then checking the scores and seein g QLD handing the Vics the bums on a plate. 6-1 in the ladies, 6-1 in the mens.

Keep it going

Great bowling QUEENSLAND!!! Keep it going. You are right in what you say Shayne, nothing better than seeing our state name at the top and dishing it up to the Mexicans!!!

Grant

How good is it to see QLD dominating Rachuig...Ladies look untouchable and the men are performing strongly with a great use of all the players in all different line ups...And overall well what more can we say...QLD DOMINATION...

Keep it going guys and girls...Bring home all 3 Gold for the first time in History...

Proud to be a QUEENSLANDER once again...

This could be the changing of the guard for Rachuig...

Great bowling to all the Qld. bowlers - keep it up tomorrow and bring home the bling. ENJOY!

Flower

QUEENSLANDERS!!

Let nobody discount the drive, passion and committment that all our bowlers have had for this tournament, from day 1. The talent was always there.

Have a great last day :)

Well done everyone on a fantastic effort. You've set it up for a grand finish.Good luck to all for Day 3.

Hammo

Knowing we have the Qlders support means everything - I will tell the guys and girls you will be with us. Miss you there Jase!
Gail

There is two times a year i really miss the sport and this is certainly one of them...

Rachuig is one of if not the most enjoyable weeks of bowling...If you havent tried it give it a go...

Certainly missing the Party atmosphere with Morty,Pilko,Jim and the boys...Catching up with Dave Saturday at the Gold Coast Races will certainly help...:D

Today hopefully is the day that QLD create History having the Men's Team hopefully releasing the Monkey off their backs and bringing home their FIRST EVER Gold Medal...To be part of that team, and to do what no one else before them have done would be something special...Best of luck guys and give it your all today...I know that everyone who has tried before you is sitting back here in QLD hoping to see history created...

To the ladies what more can we say...Running one-two for nearly all of the Tournament is outstanding...Keep going Fee, to be running in the top 10 averages all tournament is an outstanding achievement in your first ever Rachuig...

To the Invitational Men's team ,give it your all guys, a medal is still there for the taking...I have seen teams come from further behind to snatch a medal in the last game...Keep strong and grab a combined medal also...

PROUD TO BE A QUEENSLANDER.....

GO QUEENSLAND

Good luck gang and hopefully as Jase said the history books will be re-written today.

Given NSW domination for so long, I do feel this is a changing of the guard. The reasons clearly must be attributed to a great Tour scene (Wide Bay) and plenty of tournament bowling which is seriously lacking in NSW right now, I can vouch for this 1st hand having only gone North of the border a couple of years ago.

Good luck to all the teams today and go get em!

Looks like a 3 horse race after game 1 on last day
Watch out for those SA guy's!!!!!!!!, speaking with the guys before they left they really had a belief that they could win

Wether it's SA or QLD ( the 2 greatest states in AUS) it's great to see someone beating the Vic's & NSW to the prize

Queensland for the first time or SA for the first since 87 (I think), just have to keep those pesky partners from across the water quiet for a few games

Good luck to us both!!!!!!!!

Cheers
Colin

88 my dear fried Colin was the last time..........and for a moment there I didn't think I would see us win again till now.

This is the best chance they have had for a long time...........good luck to you guy's if you can do it!!

cheers

Tony

Back
Top Bottom