Nominations for State Coaches and Managers

bm2

I'm still standin'
Interested persons are invited to apply for the positions of Team Coaches and Managers for the 2010 Rachuig, Seniors Challenge and Restricted Challenge teams representing Queensland at this years' Nationals at Rooty Hill NSW in October.

Nomination form is attached, and applicants are advised that nominations will close on 31st May 2010.

Attachments

• Nomination Form for Coach and Managers.doc
    421.5 KB · Views: 48
interesting clause for prospective team managers..

Arrange for shirts to be washed and ironed nightly during the event days. Those adults who wish to look after their own washing are able to do this as required. Offer the washing of uniforms as some players cannot operate washing machines and uniforms may be ruined if mishandled

Makes you wonder just hich Queensland bowler is the cause of this rule. LOL

All I know is, Kirsty takes clothes in to this mysterious room called "The Laundry" and they come later all clean. Almost makes me wonder what's in there! ;)

I did this thing people call "laundry" once and I can tell you first hand it was quite meanlingless and unpleasurable. Since that one time 8yrs ago I have gone to extraordinary lengths to ensure it doesnt happen again. Good rule to bring in, you dont want the gods of bowling in the Queensland team having to be distracted with meanial tasks.

Can I coach? I'm quite the motivational speaker :)

Well said George.......:D

Its time someone reminded the female race what they were put on earth for.

In case people have forgotten the term WIFE stands for

W washing
I ironing
F feeding
E entertainment ;)

In regards to the QLD managers doing these very vital tasks.....It takes years of training and dedication in order to achieve the experience required.....and as such it is only the choosen few have made the grade.

I seem to recall the best manager was a certain Mr. Shinnie, who also cut the crusts off our sandwiches, turned down our beds at night and made breakfast every morning.

Who needs a woman when you have Andrew, now if he could just change into Angelina Jolie when required he would be perfect. ;):D

Thanks James but I think your viewing the past through rose coloured glasses.
The ones with the crusts cut off were supposed to be for the Seniors, and as for turning the beds down the reason for that was to ask the visiting team members to let our men get a little sleep.
Breakfast was easy, in your case a clean glass, some fresh ice and anything from the top shelf…

Thanks James but I think your viewing the past through rose coloured glasses.
The ones with the crusts cut off were supposed to be for the Seniors, and as for turning the beds down the reason for that was to ask the visiting team members to let our men get a little sleep.
Breakfast was easy, in your case a clean glass, some fresh ice and anything from the top shelf…

Oh well that explains a few things in Bundy then...

I think you mixed Jim's and my breakfast up also...

Well said George.......:D

Its time someone reminded the female race what they were put on earth for.

In case people have forgotten the term WIFE stands for

W washing
I ironing
F feeding
E entertainment ;)

you nailed it jimmy :) haha

Closing date for nominations for the position of State Team coaches and Managers has been extended by ONE WEEK, now closing 7th June 2010.

Can somebody please tell me what you have to do to be an accredited manager. Is there like a Ironing or washing test you have to do. No seriously is there a course or training that you are required to do or is it just life training.

Thanks Brad

Its a little more than life training, to gain accreditaton you need to take the Managers course.
The course itself is extremely comprehensive and covers not just Managers duties but also such diverse subjects as Nutrition and Sports Medicine and in many cases not only what you should do but also what you shouldn't do.
Since its introduction it has become one of the most popular courses in the TBAQ Calendar.
There is nothing immediately scheduled for June, however this web page http://www.tbaq.org.au/documents/20thMayBowlerandCoachEducationCalendar2010.pdf
is updated monthly with all the new dates.
Give Gail a ring - she will answer all your questions.

Back
Top Bottom