Rachuig Dates for 2003

Hi all,

Just wondering what the Dates for the Rolloff's are for this year are???.
As i am making the move West, and would hopefully like to be able to rolloff.

Mark Foster

Mark, I would seem to think that trials will be on at approximately the same as last year. That was several weeks after the Rosemount Cup but as entry forms for State are not out yet this can not be confirmed. Perhaps someone from WATBAL can give the exact dates.

Rosemount Cup is listed (but not confirmed) for the long weekend in March, the 1,2 and 3rd.

Steve J

CALENDER

Well Mark my best advice would be to keep an eye on the Fairlanes web site

They are the only bowling centre that consistently keeps bowlers in the know of what is happening.

They will at some point post on their web page a copy of the states calender that will list all events in all bowling centres.

www.fairlanes.com.au

If you havent already i would also go down to the centre at some point and speak to the guys down there about joining one of their many great leagues.

Monday Mixed, Tuesday &/or Thursday Doubles are probably the best 3 cash doubles leagues going around the state

Good Luck in Perth I'm sure you will enjoy your time there, they are one of the most hospitable states going

hi all

This is going to sound stupid but the Rauchuing Teams are they only for Seniors or are they juniors.

Thanks

AAAHHH!!! Mark Foster moving over here??? believe me......THE STATE ISN'T BIG ENOUGH :lol: :lol: :lol:
Seriously mate....it will be good to catch up with you over a few beers! :p :p
and we'll see if your man enough to handle our conditions here at Rocky! :wink:

Keep me posted as to when you'll get here...ok?
Magpie05 aka Fech

Scoops, is this guy worth looking at as possible FUBAR material.

Bboy, let me know when you are getting here, I am sure I can help you around for a while.
Stax

wouldn't have thought so

Sorry Stax

Never met the guy - But there is always a long apprenticeship to go through

We have 2 Rookies listed ATM and I know Billy Gardiner is trying to get accredited but i have told him no way....lol

Hows everything in the west mate?

Any idea of that Super Six event date wise

Be careful Mark hanging around with Stax drinking all that weird Beer of his, and as far as bowling at Rockingham maybe for a tourney but a little far from the city to go travelling just for a league but hey up to you

Maybe Stax you, Tom Steve and Mark can bowl a nice 4 man trophy league this year up grade from trios....lol

G'day fech,

yes mate it will be good to catch up, and have a few drinks, ill know in the next couple of weeks exactly what date and ill keep you posted :) take it easy mate.

Mark.

Back
Top Bottom