Rachuig 2006

scooter

Yeah yeah, I know, the team only came home yesterday from this years Rachuig.
But what I am wondering is when the dates for roll-offs will be set? And is there any reason to alter them too much from last years dates?? (and if not, what dates were they?)
I had decided against a comeback, but the last few days have changed my thinking a little bit, but any 'comeback' would depend on when roll-offs are as they might class with my other commitments.
Cheers
Scooter

Hey Jackie ....

Presuming the AGM is in December sometime?

Not too concerned about venues (however would think it be advantageous to have the whole roll-offs in Moonah given that's where Rachuig is - but that's upto you guys to decide), just the dates are the main interest .....

Hi Scott,

Not sure if it would be advantageous to hold the full rolloff in Moonah.
As far as i know the pattern for this years Australian Championships, ATBSO and De Veer was a TBA pattern and not the house pattern, (someone please correct me if i am wrong). The pattern for the second half of Rachuig was then different again, slightly longer. Once again not the house pattern.

So it would not really matter where the rolloff's were held as long as we got the best team possible.

Hey Brett,

Hadnt thought of it that way ..... so unless we had access to the actual pattern that would be used for Rachuig (which I would be thinking would not happen! doh!) your right doesnt really matter where rolloffs are.

Agree that the best team available is the goal

Im not looking for any guarantees .... put it this way, are they likely to be before mid april?

Brett .... ash mentioned you might have a spot in your thursday night team .... i might be interested if you have ..... let me know if thats the case.

Hey all,
Just wondering when rolloffs are going to be held in 2016... thinking of rolling off then and want to keep MY options open ;) luck favours the prepared....

bwahahahaha sorry was bored.

peace out

Loco

Back
Top Bottom