QUEENSLANDER!!!

KriDdLe

for those poor people who didnt watch.. the score was 25 - 18 QLD WIN!!!

YOU BEAUTY.. LOVE BEING A QUEENSLANDER!!!

QUEENSLAND= COME BACK KINGS! I NEVER DOUBTED FOR ONE SECOND THEY WOULD LOSE!
yeh i love the sense of queensland pride rushing through me. BRING ON ORIGIN 2!!!

i *had* to watch it above lanes 13 & 14 as i was bowling tonight (slightly distracting)

Enf...

great game to watch
QLD came right back in the second half after being down 18-6 for the nice win with the last act being johnathon thurstons field goal makin us 25-18 after we put three nicely placed tries well done boys lets make it happen again in sydney

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! GO QUEENSLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley.php: THE COMEBACK KINGS!!!!!!

Bit of a disapointing referee performance by Paul Simpkins though...Steve Price's first try should of been given...the pass was flat!

The Nathan Hindmarsh try was an absolute joke...they could of at least went to the video ref for that one :mad:

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! GO QUEENSLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley.php: THE COMEBACK KINGS!!!!!!
Bit of a disapointing referee performance by Paul Simpkins though...Steve Price's first try should of been given...the pass was flat!
The Nathan Hindmarsh try was an absolute joke...they could of at least went to the video ref for that one :mad:
NSW needs all the help from the ref they can get when there up against a team like the mighty maroons

Up the mighty MAROONS

Awesome match to watch, let's hope the next 2 are as exciting.

Go for the whitewash boys!!!!!!!!

NSW = :surrender:

It was one of the best come backs to watch. My husband was down there with his mates giving Steve Price ****s during half time. They played high school footy together and he got tickets for him.
GO QUEENSLAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom