Queensland State Training Squads

bm2

I'm still standin'
as per email I received:

Hot news flash -

TBAQ will be holding a State Training squad - this is available to all Adult Open grade bowlers who wish to enter into a part sponsored exclusive State Squad - The program is designed to utilise expertise, Ball manufacturers, sport science, WTBA (World Tenpin) lane conditions which will be provided to practise on, High Performance coaching provided by successful National and State coaches to advance Qld bowling in the next 5 years. You will be provided a manufacturers ball testing opportunity which will provide you with an opportunity to try different lay outs and surfaces - with hands on assistance.

The program will also be available to Youth and talented juniors who are 180 average and over and Seniors wishing to enter into Australian training squad programs. The dates for the first Qld Training Squad will be March 13th & 14th at Mt Gravatt - other dates will be set for July and September I will be accepting nominations - If you wish to be part of the Australian teams in 2011 the involvement in the State Training squad is compulsory.
we will be limited to 40- 50 bowlers each session and will hold a minimum of 3 this year. Two in South Qld and One in North Qld.

The North Qld dates will be advertised soon - Please email to [email protected] if you are interested - I will place bowlers who nominate over the three sessions to allow a mixture of Youth and Adult in each session. You need to be available for the two days and the cost is estimated to be only $140 per person for the entire two days including lane fees. You will receive more information as you nominate - If you wish to advance you knowledge and either short term or long term be identified to represent Australia - this is the way to do it.

If the program proves to be effective we (TBAQ) will provide multiple opportunities for bowlers to access this type of program long term. What you will get-
exposure to ball companies,
free merchandise (Shirt, bowlers kit, towel, video tracking from one time frame to another - talent ID opportunity),
opportunity to input on future programs offered by TBAQ -

all lane fees are included in the Mt Gravatt session. Please pass this information onto those who would be interested.

Thank you - Gail

Back
Top Bottom