Queensland South STS

granto

I know I am not alone when I say this to all concerned!

A huge thank you firstly to Glen and Columbia for supplying the demo balls and expert advice on ball selection/lane condition all weekend.
Secondly thank you to Carl, Brian and especially to Jason for making the trek up here. You guys are fantastic with onforwarding your knowledge about our great game.
Thirdly a big thank you to Chris (a man with a fire in his heart) who says it how it is and this I hope will spread throughout our network.
To Vaughan and Andy, you guys are brilliant and thank you.
And lastly...Gail (GT)!!! You are without a doubt the most valuable person in our sport and you continually go far beyond your call of duty and I would love to say all of the above mentioned people inspire me but nobody more than you...THANK YOU.
Thank you to all the bowlers who participated as I really enjoyed helping where I could.

Grant (GO)

Yes, I completely agree with that Grant. It was a pleasure to be on those lanes with all those wonderfully talented bowlers, coaches and mentors watching. I think without a doubt I will be attending the next session later in the year!
It truely was an amazing weekend and I cannot believe I'm sitting at my computer at the moment and not still bowling. The lane conditions were challenging and that's always a good thing. I had a bunch of spare practice!
Thank-You!!

-Rachel Manskie

Completely agree with absolutley everything Grant said. It was an awesome weekend full of great advice and opportunities. I'm now seeing ten-pin bowling in a different light, I learnt to take my mind out of the game when I've come back from a shot and I must say; just knowing that someone like Gail, Chris, Pilko, Walshy, Carl and Glenn was there definitely made me want to bowl better and improve. I honestly do not believe the weekend could have gone any better and I am looking forward to attending the next session later in the year.

Thank-You to all there!!

Oh what!!!

Was that this weekend? :confused:

Sorry Gail, I was wanting to attend this but I have my calendar telling me it is this weekend coming!

Please don't kick from the next one. Will update my calendar tonight to make sure the next STS is scheduled correctly. :(

Back
Top Bottom