Commonwealth Team Says Thank You

Louie

Hey Guys I would just like to say thank you for all the support you have given our team over the past week. It was very much appreciated. I hope you all enjoyed watching the excitement on the screen as we did in person.

THanks again Louie.

What an awesome three days of bowling! Although I was only there for the last two, it was an amazing experience!
Congratulations everyone, Bianca, Louise, Steve and Matt on their great effort. Watching these four people perform out on the lanes was...well there are no words I can find to explain it. Amazing, awesome, wonderful, superb, incredible... and the list goes on.
The amount of ability and style that the Aussie team presented was fantastic to watch as they competed against the Commonwealth's finest.

I would also like to thank the Clarke family for having me for the two nights and for looking after me for the time I was there.

Again congratulations and well done to the Aussie team.

Australia is proud!

Alicia

One final congratulations goes out to Bianca, Louise, Reynolds and Matt.
You guys performed well...
Proud of y'all.

Jen

Hey Guys and Girls

Awesome job over at Bendigo hope ya heaps of fun and enjoyed it well done and congratulaions Bianca, Louise, Matt and Steve all of you preformed outstandingly and you've done this country well and l think once again because of the above mentioned Team the Bar of excellence has been raised yet again.

Talk to ya all Soon

Brad

Thx louie you so stole my idea!!!

but back to the subject, without everyone supporting us where you were there or not the experence is just not the same.

just as louie said thanks to evryone who came to watch you were all wonderful and thanks for all the emails sms' or phone calls we received from home.

but i would also like to thanks louie, matt and steve for the support they gave me and also the support we gave each other, it was great to see that no matter how tuff or how good everyone was bowling no matter what we were always there for each other, i had a great time guys and hope we can do it again. its great to see that we support each other when it counts.

hopefully the next team to go in 2008 will get the same support we did even if it is in India!!!

thanks again

thanx to everyone who gave the team support throughout the week.

to the crowd, you guys were incredible. when steve and i were bowling doubles, never have i heard such a cheer from a crowd to pump us on and keep us going it was really an unbelievable experience.

to the cafe staff, you ladies deserve a special round of applause, the food you put on was first class and thanx for taking extra special care of the aussie team:)

if i have missed anyone, i am sorry, so many people made this week possible so i thankyou all.

matty k

PS. thanx for polishing my ball dad :lol: :lol:

I would like to thank everyone who came out and supported us during the games.

To the cafe staff who prepared great meals as always and supplied us with enough water to fill a swimming pool.

To Kevin and Gail, it was great to have your assistance on and off the lanes.

and to the other team members, Matt, Bianca and Lousie it was great to bowl with you all and i cant wait to do it again.

I would like to congratulate the boys and girls on a wonderful performance over the 3 days it was great to watch. Congratulations To Bee Louise, Matt and Steve U guys did us proud and there was great team support between u guys which awsome to see.

Well Done Boys And Girls

Cheers
Chris C :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom