Queensland South State Championships Shirts.

The Spanner

Tenpin's Jamie Lyon
In an effort to bump up the prize funds, we will be selling QS State Championship Shirts at Aspley Bowl during the championships.

The shirts will be $30. All profits from the shirts will go back into the prize fund, to be distributed by the adult committee as they see fit. They are Maroon and Gold - in a sports poly (the shirts, not the committee).

They will be on display at Aspley from tomorrow. I'll post a picture here later today.

Any orders taken here or at Aspley on or before Monday the 13th of August will be available for pick up on the Masters weekend of the championships.

All other orders taken after that date will be posted out at a further cost of $8 for postage.

Cheers

Peter Martin

Marto,

Jase just showed me a shirt that you guys are selling for the State Championships, they look awesome, can i order one please champ, XXL :)

Chowny

Shirt photo ... sorry .. not a great photo.

Emma ... pay on the weekend. You can order it now if you want and we will have it for you next weekend.

A size range will be at Aspley to try on from tonight.

Chowny ... consider it ordered. Havent seen you bowling mate, everything ok?

Sizes in shirts - Small to 5XL.

Attachments

• QS State Champs Shirt.jpg
    QS State Champs Shirt.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 52
Marto, are these shirts generous sizes, because it wouls seem that an xl would be a double to xxxl in others styles, just a question mate,

Well done Peter with all your efforts getting this project together to help raise the funds…

Its money that they didn’t have at the start of the state champs and I hope that the bowlers appreciate all the effort you have gone to help raise the prize funds…

Well done mate

Cheers Jase ... looks like we might get a decent prize fund this year.

The Shirts that were ordered last weekend, and the two for Emma, will be available for pickup at Aspley tomorrow (Wednesday) lunchtime.

Thanking You.

Marto.

Back
Top Bottom