Queensland Junior Shield Tournament

nls

All,

As you know this event was moved from January to July this year (and July is the time of year to visit Rocky...nice and warm but much cooler then January!)

Please get your early advices in ASAP to secure your teams spot...

Dont forget the centre upgraded to synthetics at the beginning of the year and the sqaush courts have made way for 6 lanes....the place will look and play a lot different to previous years.

Thanks
Nathan

Attachments

• 2009 earlyadvfm-QJS.pdf
    65.7 KB · Views: 53
The Youth event is in negiotation with sponsors etc and is hoping to be confirmed in about a week...stay tuned.

Youth will not be on...will just be the junior event at this stage.

Sponsors have another event on the same weekend in Victoria and cannot commit to both event.

ALL JUNIOR TEAMs - PLEASE DO NOT DELAY IN GETTING YOUR NOMINATIONS IN.

I understand there has been 6 nominations so far.

Other teams still thinking about it, better get your nomination in !

Please find attached a nomination form for anyone wanting to apply for player pool (or draft).

If you want to bowl in this event but your centre is not putting in a full team, then this is a way you can still compete....

I would also remind anyone looking to nominate a full team, please do so quickly.

This is the 25th year of the Qld Junior Shield and it should be the highest scoring event in it's history. In the last 2 weeks alone there has been a 298 and a few 700+ series'. If the old Rocky lanes have ever got the better of you :(, then this is your chance to get one back :D

Attachments

• QJS Player Pool Nomination.pdf
    20.9 KB · Views: 24
Hi Nathan,

Just sent my application in for the draft by email to John. Could you please confirm that he received it.

Thanks
Aaron Heffernan.

Aaron - I will be in the bowl later today and will get John to reply to confirm receipt.

Thanks
Nathan

There are alot of rumours going around about this tournament, can you please confirm whether it is going ahead or not. Some people need to arrange for holidays to attend.

Back
Top Bottom