Queensland Invitational Rachuig Team (Qld South)

nls

The roll off was completed today at Rockhampton (8 game roll off today + all events score from championships).

The team is as follows :-

Men

Nathan Stein (3403)
Andrew Henwood (3289)
Jim Murray (3256)
Michael Wooler (3130)
Robert Green (3123)
Garry Simpson (2993)
Joseph Moraitis (2930

1st Res Graham Allen (2923)

Ladies

Mel Warmington (1680)
Liza Stein (1515)
Leesa Bartlem (1496)
Yvette Lawton (1479)
Sue Peancock (1449)
Sarah Knowland (1422)
Shirley Lawton (1303)

For ladies team there was no rolloff - only the all events score was used.

Congratulations to all of those that made the team !

Congratulations Joseph.

Great to see you bowling well and look forward to catching up with you in Canberra.

Congratulations malaka A.K.A Joseph.. Your bowlin g has improved so much!! good to see that your work is paying off. Good luck Mate and have Fun.. Your Son.. Dimi..

Congratulations Joseph.
Great to see you bowling well and look forward to catching up with you in Canberra.
thx m8 i will see you Canberra
seeing the way you bowled over the first weekend :D

Congratulations malaka A.K.A Joseph.. Your bowlin g has improved so much!! good to see that your work is paying off. Good luck Mate and have Fun.. Your Son.. Dimi..

thx m8;):D:)

Well done to all that made the Teams...Well done Captain Jimmy, another feather in your Cap...

Team looks like it’s built for speed...;)Hope they only oil at the start of the week… :D 80 Grit all round…:D...You stll need my Spinner/Sand Blaster...;)

Thanks Jase.

It was an interesting weekend, on heritage listed oil pattern (AKA 1970's). Its a pity more bowlers didn't attend the championships, maybe the 7 hour drive and expected oil pattern (or lack off) put some people off.

As to oiling for the nationals, lets hope that they oil the beginning of this week for October ;).

I also personally want to thank Ross from Ashmore for punching out my new strike weapon, a Black Widow (spare ball) hook in a box.

All joking aside, congratulations to all the players who made the teams, a special mention to Dale Warren on winning the Masters a true gentleman of the sport and you fully deserved your win.

I am sure the team will do Queensland proud :surrender:.

Jimbo

Congratulations to all that made the team, I hope you all bowl well & do us proud in Canberra.

Congratulations to all Team Members, it was an interesting week-end.

Captains are Jimmy Murray & Mel Warmington.
Managers are Dale Warren for the Men and David Knowland for the Women.

The womens team are additionally fortunate in that one of their team members is a fully qualified masseuse.

Well done to all who made the team, and a very special congratulations to Mel, well done girl, your bowling well don't peek to early now, you have to save something for Assosciation Challenge.
From
Team Reggars :)

I will donate all my 80 grit sand paper to the team (I have a fair stash) :D Congrats on all who made it

Ok Congrats to all that made the team, what a strong line up, should do very well, if they dont lay down oil, Well done Mel, and Jimmy, Good luck guys, your going to need it
Laters, back to WOW

Congratulations Mel!!
Great bowling girl!
Keep it going.

Well done to everyone else who made the team as well.

Jen.

Back
Top Bottom