QS Darrell Holt Restricted Challenge Roll-Offs

Danny Simpson

Speedbump
The Queensland South Roll-Offs for the Darrell Holt Restricted Challenge will be held on the weekend of the 24th and 25th of March.
Saturday 24th March 2007 : Ipswich Superbowl, 12.30pm Check-In, 1.00pm Start. 7 Games.
Sunday 25th March 2007 : Aspley Tenpin Bowl, 11.00am Check-In, 11.30am Start. 7 Games.
Please see the Attachment for the Nomination Form and for the Rules and Reg's.

Attachments

• Microsoft Word - 2007DarrellHoltNRCentryform[2].pdf
    105.9 KB · Views: 81
Hey Speedy,

Not my issue I know, but the form says entry to Men under 184 in the previous year, then all three points under "Averages" said previous year. Cool. The very next statement says "Bowlers with Current Highest average exceeding 184..."

Where does current average come into it?

Hi Jeff,

If the person was 184 (Men) or 174 (Women) or under at the end of the previous year they are allowed to rolloff.

Which ever is the persons highest average as at the end of last year is to be used at the rolloff. EXCEPT, if the persons CURRENT average is higher than that again, then the persons current average will be used at the rolloff.

The handicap will be based on 100% of 200 for Men and Women. Bowlers with current highest average exceeding 184/174 respectively will have the relevant handicap.

Therefore, the HIGHEST average will be used - previous year or current.

Sounds fair, I didn't see anything about current average in the attachment is all. Is Michael rolling off?

Ok I know about the Roll offs, but anyone got any info on the actual challange.

The Queensland South Roll-Offs for the Darrell Holt Restricted Challenge will be held on the weekend of the 24th and 25th of March.
Saturday 24th March 2007 : Ipswich Superbowl, 12.30pm Check-In, 1.00pm Start. 7 Games.
Sunday 25th March 2007 : Aspley Tenpin Bowl, 11.00am Check-In, 11.30am Start. 7 Games.
Please see the Attachment for the Nomination Form and for the Rules and Reg's.

Hey Danny nice to see that you get a sleep in on the days of roll off must say did not think of that myself.
=D> =D> \\:D/

Regards

Jeanette Kent
www.holtchallenge.org.au

Danny

I know it's early days but do we have any idea on numbers? I'll be there, just waiting on my TBA card to come through.

Hi Clayton,

No Idea at the moment on the numbers we might get. I've had a few people tell me that they are going to roll off, but until I get the Nom. forms back I will not count on anyone.

I'm not even going to try to guess a number.

Anyone waiting on your TBA Registered Player cards for this year can still send their Nomination Form in without your number, but those that do this make sure you have your card to show me when you pay for the roll off.

Tenpin Bowling Australia has now granted Accreditation to this roll off.

The Accreditation number is A07/0081.

All of the roll off forms have already been printed therefore the Accreditation number is not on the roll off forms.

Hi daniel just was wondering who or what do i make out the $30 payout too for my insalment with my entry fee.

Thanks Rhys McCormick

hi rhys
you can make the cheque out to

Darrell Holt Rest'd Challenge

Cheers
cameron

Ok thanks alot cameron shall do.
Hope to see alot trying out for the state team.
I myself shall be giving my all to get on the team again.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE THAT ARE ROLLING OFF THIS WEEKEND HOPE YOU ALL BOWL WELL AND TO WHO EVER MAKES THE TEAM I SHALL SEE YOU ALL IN W A IN SEPTEMBER :D

Just a quick note for anyone thinking of rolling off. Today was the cut off however we will take late entrys right up until friday however you need to notify Danny Simpson on 0416497400 or you can Pm me and i will pass your name on to Danny.

Should be a great weekend of bowling at a very reasonable price.

Good Luck too all bowlers rolling off.

Cheers
Cam

Hi all`
Just would like to say a big good luck to all who will be trying out for the QS Darrell Holt Restricted Team over this weekend.
It shall be a big weekend for you all.

Good luck to all.

Back
Top Bottom