PTBL Masters Tournament

Alex and Vi,

I look forward to your company.

Spread the word boys and girls, weekend is not far off... We will be providing a light lunch / snacks on the day!

Leo

Hi Leo,
Do I get "Seniors" handicap?????????????????
Say 8 pins a game like they give to the women in all the overseas tournaments?
That way I can be on even terms with Linz.
I'm a starter

Brien

im off to cebu in feb to meet my fiances parents so this would be a handy one to win put me in

See Nestor, contrary to your assumption that no one is interested in winning a ticket to the Philippines, i thing Peter's comments speak for themselves...

PTBL look forward to everyones support and participation on Sunday!! See you all there..!

Leo

See Nestor, contrary to your assumption that no one is interested in winning a ticket to the Philippines, i thing Peter's comments speak for themselves...
PTBL look forward to everyones support and participation on Sunday!! See you all there..!
Leo
Leo
Nestor has asked a valid point to what will be first place payout as not everyone wants to travel to the philippines.
I believe the two travel prizes that were won at Dandenong earlier in the year, the winners did not travel to the philippines.
Yes they sold their travel vouchers, but at lower than there value so they lost out.
Barry

Leo
Nestor has asked a valid point to what will be first place payout as not everyone wants to travel to the philippines.
I believe the two travel prizes that were won at Dandenong earlier in the year, the winners did not travel to the philippines.
Yes they sold their travel vouchers, but at lower than there value so they lost out.
Barry

Hi Baz,

Yes, Nestor has made a valid point... But the prize of the ticket is donated to us from our long term sponsors, Phillipine Tours, has been the same for so so many years and the eventual winners in the past, have chosen to do as they please with their tickets. We cannot place a dollar value on the prize but at the end of the day, the eventual winner will have a fair amount of cash if they decide to part with their tickets.

Finally, the most difficult thing in organising a tournament is finding the balance to make everyone happy. Just cant do it... But in the end, we all share in the thrills and spills of glory and reminence the agony of defeat...

You bowling Baz or are you part of Maz's baby shower?

Leo

I cannot believe that people are complaining about a prize donated by a willing sponsor. Bowlers are continually crying about lack of sponsorship and when someone tries to do the right thing and offer a prize people complain about the value, the location or the type of prize.

Shut up and either bowl or don't bowl, but don't criticize the few sponsors bowling gets!

Hi Baz,
Yes, Nestor has made a valid point... But the prize of the ticket is donated to us from our long term sponsors, Phillipine Tours, has been the same for so so many years and the eventual winners in the past, have chosen to do as they please with their tickets. We cannot place a dollar value on the prize but at the end of the day, the eventual winner will have a fair amount of cash if they decide to part with their tickets.
Finally, the most difficult thing in organising a tournament is finding the balance to make everyone happy. Just cant do it... But in the end, we all share in the thrills and spills of glory and reminence the agony of defeat...
You bowling Baz or are you part of Maz's baby shower?
Leo
No problem with that, i was just wondering if there was a estimate dollar value to the ticket. "just in case someone wants to sell it.
Ps. Yes I will still be bowling and also in the pot games.
I cannot believe that people are complaining about a prize donated by a willing sponsor. Bowlers are continually crying about lack of sponsorship and when someone tries to do the right thing and offer a prize people complain about the value, the location or the type of prize.
Shut up and either bowl or don't bowl, but don't criticize the few sponsors bowling gets!
Baz I cannot see anywhere anyone has criticized or complained about the sponsors, so Baz i dont see where you get the right to tell people to either shut up or bowl, comments like these keep people away from tournaments.
Barry Dodds

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR INPUT GUYS AND WE WILL SEE YOU 2MORROW.
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BOWLING, JUST HAVE FUN & ENJOY.......

Barry, What I am saying is that on the rare occaions when someone offers sponsorship to bowling we should accept the prize with the good graces that it is offered.

Hope you bowl well today and enjoy your holiday in Manilla.

Wow what a exiciting finish to an awsome Tournament especially the last game that was real fun. Congrats to the Place getters.

ON BEHALF OF PTBL CLUB, WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING OUR TOURNAMENT AND TO ALL THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED IN THIS LAST PTBL TOURNAMENT OF YEAR , WE DO APPRECIATE IT AND TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WATCHED THE GAME. WE HOPE YOU ENJOY IT & AGAIN ITS A VERY SUCCESSFULL EVENT TO THE CLUB. REMEMBER TO MARKED IT OFF INTO YOUR CALENDAR FOR NEXT YEAR. WE DO APRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK........
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS PHILIPPINE TOURS, GIGI KALONG AND AMF CHADSTONE,
MODER REF,FIVE STAR EXPRESS.

CONGRATULATION TO ALL THE WINNERS
MEN'S DIVISION ------------SCORES
1ST --- CHRIS CASTLE ------- 2878 PTS
2ND --- ALAN NOTMAN ------- 2868
3RD --- GIAO NGUYEN ------- 2858
4TH --- BARRY DOODS ------- 2808
5TH --- BRYAN GRUESO------ 2780
6TH --- NOEL GARCIA ------ 2761

LADIES DIVISION
1ST ---SHANNON
2ND ---NANETTE
3RD ---EILAN

Hey guys,

Thanks for a very well run tournie - I had a lot of fun and really enjoyed it, espcially the last match against Chris :)
Congratulations to you, very well bowled, a deserved winner.

ps: Romy, next time don't let the camera man get in your way of bowling a 300 !!!

Dear Fellow bowlers,

I would like to thank everyone for turning up and supporting the PTBL Tournament. Nice to see all of our friends, both new and old.

What an exiting finish!!! First time PTBL has used match play finals and definately not the last. Top 4 separated by a MERE 40 pins from 1st to 4th but in the end we could only have 1 winner, Chris Castle. Great bowling buddy, commiserations to Alan on coming 2nd but well bowled as well and to all participants. Giao, you gave it your all and came up short but well played mate.

Congrats to Shannon on winning the ladies division. A bit dissapointed with ony 8 players but something to work on and look forward to the next one.

AMF, Craig, Paul and the lovely Mellisa, thank you for all your efforts for a well run tournament. Thank you for the food as well...

The only hiccup was the match play where we got mixed up on who was playing who. Something to work on as well.

On behalf of PTBL and my committee memebers, I thank everyone involved.

Leo Torres
PTBL President

Congratulation Chris! You are the first PTBL MASTER CHAMPION who won with no handicap. I salute you man. Cheers mate!

Nestor

Back
Top Bottom