Proud Dad Moment

Update no ????????? (lost count LOL)

New high game of 298, 3 game series of 702 and 4 game series of 915, on Kegel Boardwalk tonight at Cross Rd, subbing in SuperLeague

Suffice it to say he threw better than I did (I got more wins tho ;)

Well done again mate

Well, he's finally done it. Qualified 2nd for the SA Presidents Shield Team. Struggled early yesterday but shot a 207 average on the Athens pattern today to go from 9th to second.

Nicely done mate!

Update No. ????????? + 1

Well it finally happened! THe lad just shot his 1st 300 at the traditionally tough AMF Noarlunga during the Ted Monk Junior Intercentre. Had to do it the hard way too. Swinging a DV8 Misfit on lane 7 and pointing a DV8 Endless Nightmare on lane 8. went with 232 and 196 for his best ever series of 728, just 2 1/2 weeks short of his 15th birthday.

Nicely done mate!:)

Good on you Jay. 300 at the same age I started bowling! Sports Psychologist Dean Hinitz famously wrote "Bowling is life. With a bowling ball in your hand." The Jesuits claim if you give them the boy until he is seven, they will give you the man. Clearly you've grown up around good players, and these skills and ways of thinking will put you in great stead not only in bowling, but life itself if you chose to apply them.

The job's just started. Knock 'em dead kid!

Cheers,
Jason

Brenton,

Surely know about retirement being hastened by your children. I gave it up when I started getting my arse handed to me by a 12 year old. Well done Jay, keep making Dad proud and maybe a little envious too. From another proud dad.

Greg Langford

Brenton,

Surely know about retirement being hastened by your children. I gave it up when I started getting my arse handed to me by a 12 year old. Well done Jay, keep making Dad proud and maybe a little envious too. From another proud dad.

Greg Langford

Of course I knew about it, but, like most, I refused to acknowledge it. However, I have come to the realization that, well.....

I'm screwed! LOL. Fortunately, I still usually manage to stay one up on him, but I have all the excuses at the ready when the day comes that I get officially deposed at the Davy household to no. 2

Ok.

Now it's getting ridiculous!

3 months and one week after his 1st 300, he gets his 2nd!!!!:rolleyes:;)

This time on WTBA Beijing (35') during the finals of the SA Youth Masters using a RotoGrip Totally Defiant drilled at 20 x 3 x 20 and finished at 600 grit.

Well Done buddy (Only 18 to go)

Back
Top Bottom