Proud Dad Moment

Brenton_Davy

900Global bowler
How fast they grow up.

Last Monday at the SA Junior Restricted Masters, my 9 year old son, Jay, bowled his first 200 game, a 212, consisting of

Split, turkey, spare, spare, spare, spare, double

He also managed to run 2nd against 12 - 16 year olds, playing his favourite line of straight up 3 board with his 9lb plastic ball. He's a rightie.

Will be tearing me a new one in a very few short years.:surrender::surrender:

Well done son

;);)

Yay Jay!

Better read up on "moving your feet" so you can keep coaching him to use his right hand, Brenton! ;)

Well done Jay, Brenton l hope you can teach him how NOT to winge about lanes, being a wrong hander. HA HA HA !!!

Brenton,

I was there and watching Jay bowl, it was absolutely phenomenal. The whole crowd was behnd and cheering him on. He never looked like missing.

When he finished, he came off the lane and said "my mum will be so proud of me". Maybe she's a righty?

Well done to Jay, a great score at such a yound age.

Cheers
Des

I am amazed the little tacker did come a say anything Last Tuesday night.:D:D I usually get all the high scores as I walk thru the door.:)

Well done little man - At least he uses his correct hand:cool:

Dave

Just an update.

This afternoon in his junior league, Jay shot a clean game of 208.

And this time mum and dad were there to see it!

:groupwave::groupwave:

Well done son.

Another update.

Jay had his first back to back 200 games Friday night. (221 and 203)

My retirement is being hastened all the time LOL

Well done again son

Latest Update

Saturday morning Junior League, Jay bowled:

Game 1 - 264
Game 2 - 223

Total - 487

After 4 weeks he is averaging 196!!!

And he's still only 11!

Yet another update.

Jay had a 182 game. Nothing to write home about with that,EXCEPT it was an all spare game. Most adults can't spare that well!

Don't know of any 12 year olds who have that on their CV.

Nice one son.

Well, it's finally happened! He has made it to a 200 average (over 36 games)!

13 yrs old and a 200 average....... at that age all I was interested in was keeping the ball on the lane.

Well done mate.

Well done Jay and well done Brenton!

I suspect the lad is gaining tremendous insight with such a knowledgeable Dad to tap into as required. He's been around top level players for years now and he's obviously a smart young man. (Must be from his Mother!) ;) I look forward to hearing what's next!

Back
Top Bottom