Pro Bowlers Tour Videos

X

xcalibur

Does anybody know how / where I can get tapes of the PBA?

I used to get them several years ago and they were great to watch.

Regards, Pete

I have 26 tapes each with 2 events on them from the 1996 and 1997 seasons.

They are great.

I am watching them again due to my inabilty to get new stuff.

Walter Ray, Pete Weber, Parker Bohn, Amletto - oh I'm lovin it!

terry maher would be the person to contact

someone from newcastle should be able to give you his contact details

You can get the current pba matches online (costs about $8.00 a month) - called strikepass at pba.com - link is below. We have a large collection now - they give you the current matches and also some "golden oldies" as well.

Real Player is also part of the deal.

http://www.pba.com/strikepass/matchdetails.asp :D

That sounds great! Thanks heaps.

So they play on your computer?

Can you keep them forever or do they expire?

Thanks again, Pete

I hook my handycam up to the TV out on my video card and stream realplayer through that to copy it. Then I capture it back to computer and convert it to Divx. Got a couple of events already. Currently there is a televised 300 game on the pba website. Great game to watch.

John_Wendy said:
You can get the current pba matches online (costs about $8.00 a month) - called strikepass at pba.com - link is below. We have a large collection now - they give you the current matches and also some "golden oldies" as well.

Real Player is also part of the deal.

http://www.pba.com/strikepass/matchdetails.asp :D

I thought you could only stream them (watch them from the site). So you can actually download them and keep them??

We have a program that converts the streaming videos to .avi files which we then burn on to DVD's. My email is [email protected] if you want details. I would post it here but........ :wink:

---- John

I don't worry about handycams or anything. I get the PBA events on DVD that were taken straight from the original stream. I have all 2003-4 season and up to date 2004-5 season available. I also have old footage from previous Years

If anyones got tapes they would like to sell drop me a message. especially from around the mid 90's

Regarding the videos of PBA events, I have heard Terry Mayer has a pile of them, if this is correct, could anyone supply me with his email or telephone number. This would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks bowling hobbit

Bowling Hobbit, Terry can be contacted through Mayfield Bowl, 0249683795, ask for Peter Zambelis he manages the place for Terry and his family.

willey.

Back
Top Bottom