Bowling Videos Back Online NOW

Graham

Staff member
Just letting you know that I have commenced getting all the videos we have taken over the last 5 years back online. There are 431 videos in total. I plan to have them on one page with each bowlers videos grouped together.

Will keep this topic updated.

Graham

Re: Bowling Videos Back Online Soon

cool cant wait to see some of Belmo's messengers again

Re: Bowling Videos Back Online Soon

I know this is off the topic, Graham, but were you still considering letting bowlers send in their own videos to the site?

Bubyee

Rowey :p

Head to the link at the top of the page called Archive and enjoy.

Please ensure you download them to your computer by right clicking the links and selecting "Save Target As"

If you download them and like them please leave a message here. As you can imagine hosting 400 + videos isnt cheap. Would like to know that it is worthwhile.

Cheers!

An amazing and muchly appreciated set of videos Graham.

Some i'd reccommend are Tim Mack '01 and of course Graham Williams, not a bad shot at all.!!

:cool: Someone should tell the guys like Matt Riley, Jason Walsh, Tim Mack, Andrew Frawley, Belmo, Brando, Micky Zentveld and Micky Little to put some revs on the ball!!! The fluffers... :cool:

Thanks for this Graham, having all the videos in one spot is great, looking forward to more being added in future events!

Love the Vids Graham, always did, the new format for sorting them is brilliant. Thanks a bunch!

G'day Graham,
Just wanted to say absolutely enjoyed the vids (the ones i've managed to watch!!) Great job as it has been said the format for sorting is fantastic and to anyone who hasn't downloaded them yet DO IT!! They are great to watch and you might even learn a thing or two.
Cheers,
BOBBA

The archive is awesome, Graham. The new ordering format you've put in for the video is really good. Thanx a bunch for fixing all the old videos that weren't working before as well haha :D

Bubyee

Rowey :p

Back
Top Bottom