Private Messages

Should we keep the private messages option on this site.

• Keep Private Messages.

Votes: 169 94.9%
  • Can Private Messages

Votes: 9 5.1%

• Total voters

Jase

Admin
Staff member
As this can be sometimes a touchy subject, and a small minority thinks that they can be read, by myself or the moderators of this site, it has come a time for you as the voice of this site to vote if Private Messages stay or if they go.

It is now time for you as a bowler to have a say.

Thanks in advance.

can them...although i do use them myself everyone on this site has an email address just use that. The space you offer to users for their private messages could be better used elsewhere

Hi

I think they should stay. Sometimes when you need to contact someone but you don't have their email address, but you know what their nickname is on this fantastic site, it is very handy to use to contact them on!

Thanks for a great site Jase!

Kyles

Although everyone has an email address I feel the PM's are an indispensable part of the Buy and Sell section. If PM's are taken off, the whole area (with the exception of Ball Reviews) may as well be ditched. This would not be good.

I think they are a good thing for people that want to use them. Like someone said if you don't trust them then don't use them. I for one won't be using them ever again but thats not to say I believe Jase can read them.

Back
Top Bottom