President Shield

L

lilone

Hey Everyone,

At this present time I am working at the TBA office and assisting the brainstorming process of President Shield Walkout music, instead of keeping the tradition of 'Thunderstruck'...so if you have a few suggestions please feel free to put them forward via this site or my email.

Thanks. Kim
icon_confused.gif

Hi Kimi,

I thought the President Shield Walkout music was originally "Eye of the Tiger" - correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure it wasn't "Thunderstruck". Unless it's all changed since I left shield which wasn't all that long ago.

Anyway, as far as suggestions go - Simply the Best - Tina Turner. Yo Trippin - Anastacia.

That's all I have at the moment. I might be able to think of some more later.

icon_cool.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_eek.gif

how about we have a bit of tupac or somthing like thta . lol
icon_biggrin.gif

Yeah i would have to agree with scott. 2pac would go down awesome with the guys and the majority of the chicks aswell.

I am sorry but I disagree with 2Pac I would have to go with Smiley, either Eye of the Tiger or Simply the Best.

But its up to.

Kel
icon_rolleyes.gif

I think that the walkout music should be rollin by Limp Bizkit or Party up by DMX. Its gonna be awesome!!!

ha ha yeah i agree wif lefty even if i aint in shield

rollin wood be mad

migt be agreed upon by the "older ppl"

BeNs

hey kimi

i was just wondering what about that song from save the last dance

All or Nothing
the one where she is donceing at the end i gotthe CD for my birthday and it is a really positive song
i love it

any way just a suggestions as you asked for

Bee

Eye of the Tiger or Simply the Best.
I think it would be one of these to as everyone would know it! As if u play 2 pac only the young ones know it and parents and others that are watching maybe not. Plus I think that eye of the tiger and simply the best are heaps better.

2pac seems to be arrising with alot of people's votes and i reckon it would go down well, NICE suggestion Scotti

Back
Top Bottom