2005 Junior Development Camp

From TBA:
Tenpin Bowling Australia Limited wish to announce that the 2005 Junior Development Camp will be held in Melbourne from the 15th to 21st August 2005.

The camp will commence at 1.00pm on the 15th August to allow bowlers to compete in tournaments the weekend prior to the camp.

Bowlers interested in nominating for this camp must complete the Nomination Form, attach a passport size photograph and send it to the TBA Office prior to the Nationals. Late applications may be accepted as selectors will be viewing bowlers during the Junor Nationals and President's Junior Interstate Shield competition.

The list of successful applicants will be announced at the President's Shield dinner dance and by email notification that evening.

The camp is open to all Junior Bowlers.

JUNE VOUKOLOS
High Performance Manager

Just to let everyone know, incase ppl dont always check the TBA website. My advice is for everyone to try and go to this, its one of the best times i have ever had, and im sure a lot of the ppl who have gone before would agree with me. Anyways, just lettin u all know
Hamish

Thanks for the post ham, will be putting my form in.... prob b4 i got to shield... ive heard some great things about it...

oh and yes, dion remember, Im feeling rich atm :lol:

Do you know where to get the Nomination Forms?
I've only ever got it at shield and would prefer to put it in earlier

Thanks

heya guys i did this camp a few yrs ago and it taught me heaps and my bowling improved from it i suggest you all give it a shot and if you get asked to go congrats and make the most of the opportunity
cheers

Wicked...I am so applying for Development Camp!!
Everyone I have spoken to has said wonderful things about it.

Back
Top Bottom