President Shield Winners

granto

GO SQ!!!
To all involved an excellent effort and congratulations.
The boys team - Chrisso,Haydoss,Dom,Case,Benny,Heff,Shauno,Andy & Barb.
The girls team - Beth,Marah,Ames,Jo,Morgs,Larry,Rocky,Don & Val.

Boys 1st overall, girls 3rd overall and both combined for 1st place.
An exceptional display of bowling guys very well done.

Also a special mention for the coaches/managers. As an observer all week it was special to see how you guys controlled the onslaught. If one bowler was down the next stepped up to the plate. A job very well done.

GO YOU MIGHTY QUEENSLANDERS!!!

Your number 1 fan.

Zigga.

Thankyou Grant.

It was very much appreciated the support that both you and your family had for us down there! It was awesome! Oh and us girls loved the Zigga chant as well! Hope to see you down at Shield at Werribee next year cheering!

gday mate shaun here. i have rallied all the boys to say a few words each here as a show of our appreciation of your support when we were bowling. this here is my bit. your lively spirit pulled us out of a couple of holes and kept us on the straight and narrow when we were we striking well. you have no idea how much it meant to us mate, and how much it kept us going, to have someone to stand up proud and tell us, and the whole bowl, how important we were. and most importantly thank the kids... the passion they showed was unbelievable.. im sure we all remember when we were at their stage.. i know i do. would be great to see their names up here loud and proud in a couple of years time. good luck boys!!!

hayden says thanks zigga, you really brought the spirit alive when we were down, your support was second to none, you stayed behind us for all 18 games, it was great, thanks alot mate, best of luck for the two young fellas in the future, two very nice kids........ - Haydosss 1Rev Manskie

aaron says thanks zigga. you kept us going and screaming even though some of us had lost our voice. Thanks heaps you kept us going right up till the last ball was bowled. Loved the face paint. Good luck for the two young fellas hopefully one day we'll be able to support them

casey says Hey Zigga.. I LIKE YOUU! haha and man your awesome the support and help you gave to us the whole three days of shield was amazing and unforgettable truely one of the best supporters this sport has seen. thanks heaps mate.

ben says thanks for the support grant, really appreciated everything you did for us, your kids were great and i hope they wear the southern queensland colours with pride

chris says thanks for ur support it was well appreciated and it wont be to long till ur able to cheer for ur boys the way u cheered for us

and dom says thanks for ur supporting the sq team it was much appreciated and i hope this memory is cherished for jake and sam to be outstanding bowlers in the future

and most of all we hope you and your kids enjoyed their time there as much as we did

GO SQ!!!

I would also like to say a huge thank you!
I think as a whole group, coaches and managers included, we benefited from your constant energy and support. :)
Rocky is right - we did enjoy the Zigga chant. It was great!
We won't ever forget the support you and your family gave.
The SQ team is your number 1 fan!

:)

To all you guys and gals in the SQ Shield team, a huge thank you for the signed supporters shirt presented to us last week. We will be there with bells on next year in Werribee to apply the war paint and go to battle once again.
GO YOU GOOD THINGS!!!
Thank you again from Grant, Wendy, Jake & Sam.

Thanks guys
i honestly dont know how to put into words how the support from you guys felt!
through the good games and... the not so good games you helped us keeep our heads held high

too jake and sam sheild is a great experience one you guys will cherish for a lifetime :)
look forward to seeing you all in south queenslands colours next year at werribee!

LARI!

Back
Top Bottom