president shield nq

thanxz dragon, its great to see support out there already and we dont bowl until saturday.....let ya's know who make the team soon....

NQ Shield Team is after bowling 16 games this weekend to make it:

GIRLS- Overall Pinfall- Ave
Terrie Needham- 2902-181.4
Melissa Dunn-2789-174.3
Elle Cocks-2767-172.9
Tiffany Bowdler(me)-2767-172.9
Jessica Starkey2760-172.5
Larissa Nastasi-2720-170.0
Maree-Louise Briffa-2677-167.3

BOYS- Overall Pinfall-Ave
Nick Lees-2988-186.8
Scott Lauchlan-2845-177.8
Scott Bradley-2777-173.6
Brian Thomas-2771-173.2
Ryan jarvis-2701-168.8
Adam Dale2626-164.1
Brendan Muscat-2430-151.9

Hey Kelly...thanxz heaps darl...cant wait to see everyone at nats!!! :lol:

Hey

Congrats to all, esp Tiff GO GIRL, cant wait to nationals and see you all there

ciao
Brad

Hey Braddles..thanxz heaps "poodle" :wink: cant wait to see you at nats! (touch bellies... :wink: ) byez jacky, luv karen

OMG GO GURLS !!!!! hehe i told ya u had style Mel hehe and tiff ur a champ to hehe bcuz ur me n im u hahaha go jess told ya u were awesome!! terrie ur also mad as hehe i expect to see a bit more of natasha this year i know your heaps good!!! hehe well done to the boys to hehe scotty your awesome to hehe talk to you all laterz ey congrats everyone!

Well done Tiff ur a champion ill guess ill b seeing ya at nats and shield then hehe!! Congrats 2 everyone else who made it!

Dion :D

Hey Dion(WILL) its great to see that you'll be there at nats and shield too....cant wait till then bub...take care till july! luvs ya!

p.s. you got any vodka hunnie.....luv karen! :wink:

Hey, just wanna send my HUGEST congratulatins to my chickie dees Tiff Bowdler and Jess Starkey!!!! Go girls! \:D/

Congrats To every1 who made it into Nq team 4 2004 You guys are awesome!

NQ is gonna Win Win Win !!!

good luck guys

Bowl Girl

I hoping that this years NQ team kicks everyone's butts this year.

I also hope that anyone trying out for masters does really well and bowls the competition away.

Good Luck to all

Kimmie

Back
Top Bottom