Practical Jokes or Pranks

Ice

Have heard some hilarious stories of pranks played away with bowling teams. Last year we did the usual sort of stuff...short sheeting beds, removing the legs from beds etc. What pranks have you played or been victim to???

Ice...
Are you planning some dastardly deeds for some event in the next few weeks ??
Im sure you can come up with enough mischief without getting help from anyone else...:rolleyes:

Well...hahaha we had a great time in camp last year and this year.
Last year we had stinkbombs and popper bags (I put one under someones car tyre and they reversed over it and OMG it was just funny coz of the way they reacted!)
This year...we had stinkbombs (ask the SQ team how they were ;) ) and we shortsheeted our managers bed, clingwrapped the toilet seat (but then undid it coz she bought us teddy bears lol!!), um I stole a box of Choc PopTarts coz I was hungry, the SQ boys used aroldyte to put milo on our door handle and door step as well as stick coins to our door (man you should have heard our manager roar! It took paint off the door!!)

That, combined with other immature (yet fun) things made for a great time at camp! Cant wait for 2006!

Are you planning some dastardly deeds for some event in the next few weeks ??Im sure you can come up with enough mischief without getting help from anyone else...

Den... I'm shocked you would think such a thing! Me??? :angel: Never! Anybody who knows me would know I'd never do such things.

You do know you are giving us youngens idea's

I advise all 'youngen's' not to try anything you read here. These things should only be attempted by experienced professionals;)

clingwrapped the toilet seat (but then undid it coz she bought us teddy bears
So I should buy lot's of gifts????

hey ppl

last when i was away with the goild coast team we wet these guys boxer shorts then stuck them in the frezzer.

Yeah, have heard from a couple of ladies if you wet them, scrunch them into a ball and freeze them, then put them in the dryer they make a hell of a noise.

The jokes thread going on made me remember this thread. Geez, I must say I'm a little disappointed in everyone. We went to great expense and effort, fighting a gale in the carpark to decorate the busses/vehicles of some of the other teams and what do we get in return?......Not a single word of thanks. Shame, shame, shame on you!:D

Back
Top Bottom