Possible free spot for QLD cup on offer on Friday 3rd May

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
If there was a free spot on offer at 2.00pm Friday the 3rd of May, say 8 games, $50 would anyone be interested in bowling??

If there is enough interest, I'm sure Mark will run one. Post a reply and I'll forward them to Mark. Probably a good chance to bowl some practise and maybe jag a saving of $290.

G

I would be interested but in the middle of the day would be out of the question. Maybe if it was that night, then yes I probably would. As long as it didn't go too late in the night I guess. Anyway thats just my opinion.

Has anyone heard if they will be changing the the conditions for the QLD cup? If so when will the "final" condition be put down? I am interested to know after hearing some of the stories from the weekend's Spot roll-off.

Thanks
Pilko

I know most of you, if not all of you would like to have the free spot on during the night, however, we have leagues on all Friday night that take up the house, so therefore running the free spot event night time is not possible. However, unless we can't get a minimum of 15 ppl to bowl, there will be no roll-off. 15 entries will attract one a complete and full free spot entry for the Cup, and a 2nd place of $50 cash back. There will also be extra half free spots available depending on the numbers. This is the information passed on from Centre Management.

Jason

PLEASE , PLEASE , PLEASE
Can we have a legal condition for this event.
I know Queensland is the "Sahara Desert" of bowling in Aust, but even this Brisbane Tournament should follow the concept that there should be some oil on every board at the end of the buff line.
IS THIS TOOOO MUCH TO ASK FOR ?
Last weekend I bowled in the free spot t'ment, with the intention of placing an entry in Bris Cup at the completion of play, BUT
Now I am undecided whether to enter, if the lane conditions are going to be similar.
Will there be a similar situation to other Super Six events where the condition is controlled by ppl outside the centre or,
Will we return to the bad old days

Back
Top Bottom