Win a 2006 Melbourne Cup Spot - 26th Feb

E

edfleminglanes

Hi All,
EFL is proud to present the first of several MTC spots, the first will be on Sunday 26th Feb Check-in at 9.30am for the chance to win a spot into the 2006 Melbourne Tenpin Cup. The cost will be only $60.00 per bowler and will require 8 games to be bowled (actual MTC oiling pattern), the bowler with the highest pinfall after the 8 games will receive a spot into the 2006 MTC.
There will also be prize money on offer for each game. (a bit like the skins)
Prize Money is based on 20 entries and will increase or decrease depending number of entries. MTC spot is guaranteed redardless of entries.

Therefore based on 20 entries each game bowled will be worth $40.00 to winner of that game. Giving all bowlers a chance to collect some prizemoney.

To avoid disapointment please book your spot now on 03/97260333 or simply post a reply here. We have a limited number of lanes available on the day.

We are also looking at holding other spots on the following days, and we will be happy to take your bookings for those days as well:
1st - Sunday 26th Feb - 9.30am Check-In
2nd - Sunday 9th April - 9.30am Check-In
3rd - Sunday 30th April - 9.30am Check-In
4th - Sunday 14th May - 9.30am Check-In
5th and Final Sunday 4th June - 9.30am Check-In
We look forward to seeing you all there at one of the spots.:cool:

For the Ladies, I have not forgotten you, as some of you may or may not beware, the 2006 MTC will also have a seperate female division with seperate payouts and (double TBA ranking points apply ) and if we can get 15 - 20 female bowlers for a roll off I will be happy to put one on. This spot can be bowled on the same day as the guys, but I will need bowlers to let me know that they are interested in rolling off.:cool:

Hi Joe

Can you please put Paul Trotter down for the MTC spot. If you run a womens spot I will have a bowl in that too.

Thanks Cheryl:)

I'll bowl in the one Paul is not bowling in LOL ;)
Gary...........................:cool:
Ps. put a proper entry in later great price for the game's and on condition well done. Just notice $40 per game for hi game........ :D now i'm thinking:confused:

Thanks guys we have 3 guys for the 26th Feb, 2 Females for the same date,and 1 guy for the 9th April. Just remember that we are holding these spots to give everyone a chance to get involved at the very low cost of $60.00 and there is every chance you can win some dollars if and when you bowl that big game. :cool:

Hi Joe,

Not sure if your aware that your first date (26th of Feb) clashes with the First Grand Prix Circuit Tournaments. First one being at Moorabbin.
So Al & I wont be able to make the first one, but we will definately be bowling one of your dates, just not sure which one yet. Will confirm soon...

That's great news about a seperate Division for Females this year as well. Hopefully we can get the females to come & bowl & make a tournament of it..

Jenny ;)

Yes not much I can do about that, I guess the bowlers who do not make the cut will be able to come over on the Sunday and try out. The Calendar is pretty full these days. Still it will give the bowlers who would not normally bowl in the AMF event a chance to win without having to bowl against all the big names.:cool:

To all the bowlers that have indicated bowling in one of our Melbourne Tenpin Cup spots, just like to advise that the spot on the weekend of the 26th Feb has been cancelled, due to clashing with the AMF Tournament to be held at Moorabbin. Sorry about this but at the time of setting down dates for the MTC spots, we at ED Fleming Lanes had not received any information regarding the AMF tourney's. I dont think it is right to clash with any event in Victoria so we have moved the date to Sunday the 5th March, from what I can see on all the advertised calendars we will not be clashing with anything and that will give all bowlers a chance to bowl. For those that have indicated bowling 26th Feb, please let me know which date you would like to have your entry put down for: Dates are as follows:
Sunday 5th March
Sunday 9th April
Sunday 30th April
Sunday 14th May
and finally Sunday 4th June
Remember cost will be only $60.00 per bowler bowling 10 games based on 20 bowlers with an approx $40.00 payout for each high game winner.:cool: For all those bowlers having a go in the first AMF event Good Luck and hopefully everyone will support the circuit as we need these smaller events in Victoria.

early entries for MTC cup spots.
Joel Lovegrove
Cheryl Bast
Chris McKenzie
Rebecca Robinson
Gary Zanoni
Andrew Thorpe
Paul Trotter

This is your chance to pick up a Melbourne Tenpin Cup spot for only $60.00.Entry fee for 2006 MTC will be same as last year $325.00, Remember the more entries we receive the more spots I will put up, so get your entries in early.:cool:

Hi Joe,

Ralph and I will bowl but not the 5th March one. We need to check rosters and things like that. #-o I'll let you know as soon as we have a date.

Thanks heaps,

Jane.

Okay Jane,heard you had a big weekend in Albury. Well done. For those bowlers who have a big interest in MTC, OZ Tenpin / Altona will be holding a Melbourne Cup spot as well as Bendigo which will give all those bowlers a chance to win a spot in their own centres. These centres will obviously advise dates in the next few weeks.:cool:

Hi Joe,

Can you please add Adam Hayes and Russell Stokely for the March 5th spot. Looking forward to coming over and gettting my arse kicked by Mooroolbark yet again :rolleyes:

Adam

Back
Top Bottom