Parker Bohn III appearing at Chermside

Chucky

I don´t know if i am alowed to be putting this up here but i am sure that graham will let me know if its not, advertising reasons, but i saw it at chermy and thought that i will let every one know...... :) but any way i will continue, This is coppied from the flyer

Chermside Hyperbowl Presents Parker Bohn III

Parker wil be at chermside Hyperbowl from 9:00am to 1:00pm 10th September.

This is a one day event and places are limited. Parker will be demonstrating the brunswick range of equipment, trick shots, coaching tips, closing out spares, perfecting the release and selecting the right ball for you.

The cost will be $75.00

Which includes All bowling games, Light lunch, Drinks (tea/coffee/soft drinks)

It will cost you $25 to place a deposit and the full price is $75.

To secure your spot send your depsit to
Chermside Hyperbowl po box 2498 Chermside 4032

Now i know from talking to the staff last night when i put my deposit down that it is limited to 50 places and there is already just over 20 taken... So if you want to see this great PBA bowler in action get your deposit in and secure a spot.

All I can say is what a gentleman!

One of the best the PBA have, we were lucky to be able to spend over 5 hours on the lanes with PB3 today at Chermside, and it was definately well worth the money. Parker divided his time between 10 lanes of bowlers, every single one of us got our fair shair of his undivided attention, and then we got to see him in action, both the trick shots, and rolling a couple of games. Follow that up with a very frank question and answer segment, and then more personalised coaching if you had bought some new equipment from the Brunswick range......

thank you to all at the Hyperdome who arranged for the visit, and any of you in Melbourne or Sydney - if you can still arrange to get down and see him, then do so. No airs or graces with this bloke, willing to help if you have a 140 or a 210 average!

Broni & Jagga :cool:

Yes I certainly agree - what a gentleman. He is a great bloke. He took the time to try and help every one of us as much as possible. To have him only find one fault worth mentioning in my game was a pretty good feeling :D Unfortunately I never got to say a final thankyou and goodbye to him as I had to leave slightly early for a uni exam, so if he ever reads this - thanks for a wonderful few hours on the lanes Parker, you're a great ambassador for the sport of bowling and a true gentleman. From the two-handed man ;)

If you get the chance - go to his clinics in your local centre!

Hi

Thank you to Chermisde Hyperbowl for providing such a great opportunity! It was a wonderful experience to spend such quality time with Parker. Lacky and I learnt so much and Parker is the nicest person you could meet...he had time for everyone.

If anyone gets the chance, go along the spend time listening and learning from Parker......you will be amazed at his knowledge of the game!

Kyles

Back
Top Bottom