Parker Bohn III appearing at Chermside Hyperbowl

Chucky

I don´t know if i am alowed to be putting this up here but i am sure that graham will let me know if its not, advertising reasons, but i saw it at chermy and thought that i will let every one know...... :) but any way i will continue, This is coppied from the flyer

Chermside Hyperbowl Presents Parker Bohn III

Parker wil be at chermside Hyperbowl from 9:00am to 1:00pm 10th September.

This is a one day event and places are limited. Parker will be demonstrating the brunswick range of equipment, trick shots, coaching tips, closing out spares, perfecting the release and selecting the right ball for you.

The cost will be $75.00

Which includes All bowling games, Light lunch, Drinks (tea/coffee/soft drinks)

It will cost you $25 to place a deposit and the full price is $75.

To secure your spot send your depsit to
Chermside Hyperbowl po box 2498 Chermside 4032

Now i know from talking to the staff last night when i put my deposit down that it is limited to 50 places and there is already just over 20 taken... So if you want to see this great PBA bowler in action get your deposit in and secure a spot.

Any idea if Parker will be appearing in the Sydney Metro area at all? If he's not thats extremely dissapointing as it would have been an awesome experience.

Macca

from all that i have sussed out is that he is a good friend of the new manager at chermside. And yeah the manager has asked him for a favour to come out to chermy... i don know if he will be doing any thing else..

sorry

Parker Bohn III will be at Campbelltown City Bowl on the 14th contact the centre on 46 255 222 or at Chester Hill Tenpin Bowl. (not sure on the date)

This is an amazing opportunity to see one of the world's best bowlers in person. This is definately something not to be missed.
I only hope he can find time to come down to melbourne as no matter where it is i'll be there with bells on.

please find out when he will be at campbeltown and chester hill audrey i would love to meet the greatest left hander of all time (cos im a fellow left hander).

Dark Assailant said:
please find out when he will be at campbeltown and chester hill audrey i would love to meet the greatest left hander of all time (cos im a fellow left hander).

Yes...i also a left hander 100% agree...... Can you please find the dates of Campbelltown or chester hill PLEASE!!!! ???

Chermside is on the north side of BRIZVAGAS.......Westfield shopping town

Parker will be at Gosford City Bowl on the 13th September at 7pm cost $30

Back
Top Bottom