Open or restricted masters

Rat420

x_"+He Hi+m4n"_X
hey guys, who is bowling in the masters in milton on the weekend of march 13, and which masters, restricted or open???? thanx:cool:

I was going to qualify for open masters but I am unable to bowl for about a month due to injury.

o crap aye that sucks...a shame to hear that mate... hope ya get well soon...

Yeh Thanks I hope I get better soon. I shall be there both weekends to watch and support my friends. Good Luck Rach and Chris.

Luv Caity

o-k then...well i will see u guys next weekend in milton, good luck all...just remember tho...that the teams freom rocky will win...even tho there is only like one but yeah u get the picture... thats all we need...hehehehehehe :p

CIAO
+hitman+

ill be bowling open masters but wont have to qualify!!! just need to put down the best score for all my events.. cant wait to see heaps of people!!! :)

Chris and I are both bowling reasonably well however a new centre with a different condition could change things though, it will all depend on how we both ajdust to the condition laid on the day.

is the cut off day for averages the 31st of december because if so why arent we using our current highest league average because at the end of last year i finished on a 144 which means that i can qualify for restricted masters but my current league average is a 148.

is the cut off day for averages the 31st of december because if so why arent we using our current highest league average because at the end of last year i finished on a 144 which means that i can qualify for restricted masters but my current league average is a 148.

the cut of average is 142 as far as i am told

I was bowling but by the looks of them they are very oily and also milton is a hot center.

about time we finally get to bowl on so oil!!!

when i was at milton last, my fingers felt like they were going to snap off:confused:

anywho cya mostly all there tomorrow!

Brett

Back
Top Bottom