Congratulations - Salamander Masters

J

Jay_212

Congratulations go out to all who bowled well in the Salamander Championships and Masters over the last 2 weekends. Winners of Masters were:
Restricted Mixed - Mark Newton
Mens Open - Luke Rowland
Womens Open - Sharon Rigney

Tournament presentations will be held soon, all those involved will be notified.

like i said on msn.. congratz spukus (and the other winners :p) :D
just thought i'd say it here 2.. haha

Thanks Jay and i congratulate Luke and Sharon as well. Isnt it funny how trent hasnt posted a message on this topic seein as though he came 5th or there abouts. HERC just incase you didnt know myself and jay 212 are both good friends of t bag

Well mark havet been on here much lately but am now and im postin my reply.
f**kin happy
Congrates to Luke and well done.

Who r u to bag me out when none of u beat me. How come u cant say it to my face.....U cant even make eye contact wiv me.....Y too scared.... How come none of u went to nationals..U are sposed to be so good.....And hows this clown sayn that i cant turn a ball.....lol...was bowlin wiv a ball thats not sposed to turn and im turnin it the whole lane.....U blokes hav got to wake up abit. 1 tournament since the start of the year when i havent placed lower than 9th.

Newcastle masters:
1. brendan vogt
2. james titchmarsh
3. me
Maitland Masters:
1. james titchmarsh
2. me
State:
double elimination .... me 5th.out of 32....had to beat only boy from nnsw to get that far knocked out in the 6th round.
Blacktown Youth Sprint:
1. jamie sim.
2..jamie kyriarcu
3. michael little
9. me
Port Macquaire masters:
Missed the cut......just a tad of oil would hav been nice
Nationals:
double elimination.... me 9th out of 32.......knocked out 4th round same as pat egan
Salamander masters:
1. luke rowland
2. roy coteral
3.denis rigney
4.haden luff
5. me.

so mark and jay and who ever else get out in the real world and bowl some tournaments ...c how u go there ....it might fix up those smart ars attitudes .

Ok Ok Mate, We already heard enough of how "good you are". Yeah just cause you bowl everywhere here and there doesnt mean your king shit of everyone. And we have attitudes?? We're not the people that start this kinda shit mate, if you hadnt started be cocky with us we wouldnt have said nothin to you. I wouldnt even know that you existed but since you have just got that reputation now. We werent at nationals cause we had other commitments. So dont go judgin us just cause we havent been bowlin long, my ave is nearly as "big" as yours mate, just back up a bit.

nearly's not good enough.
never said i was good...but i always said i was better than you

Well Trent i congratulate you on your best efforts 2nd (pfffft) Thats what i thought mate have you ever wona masters? Am i correct in saying that you said you came up here to beat a number of people including bj? What you do to james and what you say behind his back is unbelievable that shows how much of an asshole you really are. By the way whats your average?

why dont you CHILDREN stop your PISSING contest because you arent impressing anybody.

I'll admit I dont know the full story about who talked about who behind whos back, but lowering your mental age on a national forum isnt the way to settle your problems with one another

So i suggest either drop it or settle it on the lanes, and for god sake, grow up!

lISTEN GUYS YOU ARE ALL SOUNDING LIKE A BUNCH OF GURLS SEROIUSLY!!!! iF YOU'S WANNA BITCH ABOUT IT EACH OTHER DO IT SUMWHERE ELSE NOT ON THE FORUM COZ ITS REALLY NOT COOL AND MAKING NNSW LOOK BAD AND STUPID. :twisted:

ok um ...so tell me wot i said bout james......hes my m8 i dont think im gonna be sayin stuff bout him...

i think the lot of you should just get over yourselves and if you wanna act like this best of luck when you all show up at the roll-off for NNSW. I think Mark and Jay are just making themselves a bad reputation by saying that Trent has! Just get over IT!

Back
Top Bottom