Only ONE BALL Allowed

i bolwed in a tournament series lat year where there were 10 people bowling at a time.
and they had no end of problemswith people having 3 or more balls on the return.

my solution for something like this
you nominate 2 balls to use for that game and cant switch them for any other nutil the game is over.
it would keep the amount of balls on the return down to an even 10. 2 per bowler.
i only use one ball per game. i like a consistent feel when i bowl.

but i say when there are 2 5 person teams bowling or even 4 person teams.
people can only pick out 2 balls and use only those two for that game.
The problem isn't how many balls used in one game, the problem is some people leave them all on the rack, it isn't hard to take one off as you return from your shot and leave one on a seat or underneath on a ring. Nominating 2 balls is all well and good until you find one lane is playing different to the other and a harder/softer ball is required.

i only use one ball per game. i like a consistent feel when i bowl.

During bowling, I don't care how I feel, as long as I get a good score.
After bowling, ....

Someone mentioned the Teal Pro Rhino. I like that, but I'll add the Columbia Cuda/C. I did bowl entire tournaments with mine, strikes and spares, while 6-7 other balls (possibly including a Teal Rhino) sat in the car.

I posted earlier that I would use a hybrid such as the Ulta Zone, the reason is that I believe you get easy length wit traction on the dry. Ball speed then becomes the main factor of the game. As for 10 pins, just stand at the 35 aim at the 18 throw hard, fast, and flat handed. And you should be able to hold your own. Changing balls just makes the game easier. Just my thoughts.

thanks guys.
i still use only the one ball a game.
my other bowling balls have different finger span sizes and its uncomfortable going frmo one thats small-ish to my normal bowling ball every few shots.
thats why i getting my next ball drilled to roughly the same as my current ball.

thanks guys.
i still use only the one ball a game.
my other bowling balls have different finger span sizes and its uncomfortable going frmo one thats small-ish to my normal bowling ball every few shots.
thats why i getting my next ball drilled to roughly the same as my current ball.

Mate, I know this is off-topic too, BUT, you CAN'T bowl consistantly like that!. Get a ball driller to measure you properly. Get a ball drilled that actually fits and comes off your hand properly. ( may need a bit if detail work on the rims of the holes ). When it's right, get any other balls you intent to use, plugged and re-drilled, exactly the same. Any reasonable ball driller can do that. Ask other bowlers in your area who you should go to.

Mate, I know this is off-topic too, BUT, you CAN'T bowl consistantly like that!. Get a ball driller to measure you properly. Get a ball drilled that actually fits and comes off your hand properly. ( may need a bit if detail work on the rims of the holes ). When it's right, get any other balls you intent to use, plugged and re-drilled, exactly the same. Any reasonable ball driller can do that. Ask other bowlers in your area who you should go to.

Exactly right !!

Back
Top Bottom