Nth v Sth QLD. (De Veer)

Tinnie Shinnie Mug 8)

Cane Toad Cup :wink:

Taipan Trophy :roll:

The Crikey Reichie Crocodile Mascot :twisted:

Cheers boys

Feral :lol:

Taking Dale's suggestion another step maybe it could be the "Sunshine State Representative Challenge"
Or using the state goverment line the "Smart State Representative Challenge" (only for the brave I would suggest) :rolleyes:

Hey... Sunshine State Representative Challenge sounds pretty good. Lol, to call it the Smart State Representative Challenge would require a certain Premier's face on the trophy wouldn't it? :p

Hey Spanner,

Naming it after Roger De Witt should not be ruled out. He loves shouting Crownies :multi: :multi:

Liz

Ted the Ambo said:
Hey... Sunshine State Representative Challenge sounds pretty good. Lol, to call it the Smart State Representative Challenge would require a certain Premier's face on the trophy wouldn't it? :p

Dude ... there is no way known that Premier Pete's ugly mug will grace our trophy.

I'm kinda thinking 'The St Lawrence Cup/Shield' (Whatever it will be) ... The town of St Lawrence is about halfway between Rocky and Mackay, and is therefore 'disputed territory' ..

Just an idea.

Jim you need more

hugs.bmp

Andrew

You are not offering me love are you. :shocked!:

How nice, but old, balding men and in particular left handers are not my type.

OK Spanner. You had plenty of interesting suggestions and now I reckon, as it's your idea, it's time you called it. That way QN can get on with preparations to whoop QS LOL :D ;)

Hi Everyone,

I agree with Spanner in the naming of this cup/shield, that it should be named in honor of a long standing player/coach/manager or co-ordinator of De Veer in Qld.

There has been a few good suggestions so far, but only one really stands out "The Andrew Shinnie Cup/Shield" - which ever one it becomes cup/shield.

I - being SQ Mens Manager - talked about this idea at the Nationals in Townsville in 2003 with the then NQ Managers and we agreed to get something started but with other things such as work, it got lost in the pipeline. It's great to see that it might finally get off the ground, and be something of an added extra while playing QS vs. QN.

I will see you at the Nationals to see who wins the first Cup/Shield.

All the best.
Daniel "Speedbump" Simpson.

It would be so much easier if it was named the North South Cup because then I could deduct any trophy costs from the TBAQ North & South bank accounts. (Well I could try, the State Admin. Officer is on holiday)

Usually when a trophy is named after an individual they either pay for it or provide it. You wouldn't want me to provide it - you might get stuck with a hubcap on a broom handle.

Back
Top Bottom