Sth QLD Rachuig and De Veer Fundraising Tournament.

The Spanner

Tenpin's Jamie Lyon
Hi All.

We are running a 'Progressive Bowling Tournament' in the north of Brisbane on the 30th of April.

We will start at Caboolture, bowl one game and move to Redcliffe ... and so on during the day .. bowling at 7 different centres.

This is to raise funds for the South Queensland De Veer and Rachuig teams ... so put a team together and have some fun.

Entries can be left on the Queensland Forum, or follow the directions on the entry form that's in the Tournament Enrty Form section of this website.

Cheers

Peter Martin (on behalf of the unofficial fundraisers.)

sorry man i would love to but i just seen the date and i have already organised accom. for a big pool comp in hervey bay
other wise i would be there
daniel

hey pete sign me up for it sounds like a great idea...

as long as my knee is good by then.. damn medial ligament

:p

Sounds like a fun tournament and a great way to support our bowlers.

Have you got many entries yet Peter? Can you add my name to the list.

James

Thanks James,

We have a couple of teams at the moment, but it can take some time (and motivation) for people to form their own teams.

We've got you down ... and we can slot people together if they are short ..

Peter.

The Spanner said:
Thanks James,
We have a couple of teams at the moment, but it can take some time (and motivation) for people to form their own teams.
We've got you down ... and we can slot people together if they are short ..
Peter.
peter

you for can put me down for a team thanks mate

now i just gotta find 3 poor buggers who wanna bowl with me :p

Peter could you please post the pattern for the first centre as car 2 wishes to hold a team conference regarding tactics.
Thank you.

Marto,

Sign me up for the Fundraiser.

My team is:
1. Daniel Simpson
2. Andrew Shinnie
3. Craig Ash (?)
4. Tanya Stevenson

Thanks,
Daniel Simpson.

Ninja299 said:
peter
you for can put me down for a team thanks mate
now i just gotta find 3 poor buggers who wanna bowl with me :p

Pete heres an update on my team

Cam Smith
Troy Schultz
Brian Looby (To be confirmed)
TBA

The TBA in our side means we are bringing a ring in over from the states and don't want anyone to know who it is...... haha

Troy

Troy said:
The TBA in our side means we are bringing a ring in over from the states and don't want anyone to know who it is...... haha
Troy
actually for those who remember origin a couple a years back TBA could be Tony carroll :p

but then again its not NO BRONCO would be in a team of mine

Should be ....

If anyone wants to bowl but cant find a team ... we can slot you in to one. Just leave a message here ..

OK us down Peter have team now
1: Lucus Cook
2: Natasha Dance
3: Trish Eustace
4: Paul Eustace
Will give you the entry form on Monday night before the A Squad plays. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom