NSW Storm Sports Series Rankings after event 5

Just to explain why I removed this, seeing as we aren't sure wether this was the final event for the year or not, I have decided not to post the rankings so as to not spoil the surprise at the presentation, if we decide to have another event, I will post the rankings when it is announced.

I'm pretty sure John will want to keep the standings quiet until the series rankings awards are given out.

But, if John is ok with me releasing the final standings now, I will do so.

just release the damn standings...lol

or do you think that they're wrong or something. I can't see any reason for not publishing the standings. After all, they can't be changed can they?

No They're not wrong..

It's a thing called suspense Wayne...

Maybe the people involved who are in the running for the top ranking spots might like to be suprised?

Either way, not really my call to release the final standings, it's up to John.

Maybe the people involved who are in the running for the top ranking spots might like to be suprised?

I doubt it. The bowler on top has to know, unless they just don't care..in which case..PUBLISH THE STANDING!

As somebody who has actually bowled in the events, I know how close the top rankings may be and that could be the cause for suspense, so not necessarily will anybody actually know for sure who is on top.

Suspense and surprise never hurt those who are actually involved.

and any word on the 2010 series??

every second month starting Jan or Feb? just trying to sort some future dates out.

You still have not got this ball from James, Please give me what weight you are after and I iwll look into ASAP.

Sorry Shaun, I will chase for you

PS: If any of the other winners have not gotten there Balls from Storm yet please let me know the weights and I will chase for you

Back
Top Bottom