NSW Storm Sports Series No6

26 or so entries in 4 days is a good start.

Just a heads up anyone who is planning on staying in the Gosford area there are a few places that are booked up for the weekend already (unless u want to pay for the most expensive rooms) so if your planning on staying over the saturday night you'd best get on it sooner rather than later to avoid missing out. Im only in Sydney but in the south west area so its 90mins best case from here to gosford. Id rather spend that time sleeping in and then take my time to get to the bowl at 8am. Hope this helps, see you there.

cheers
Roy

Hey John,

I have not been involved in the sports series this year yet so being that i have finally got some free time when one of these is on here is my chance, plus i have never bowled at Gosford yet so here is a perfect opportunity.

Please add Michael Mclaren to the list thanks.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Chad van Diest - how do I pay a deposit, or can I just pay $95 on the day?

Hi Chad,
you can send a deposit through to john (Jec - send him a PM for his address) or given its less than 3 weeks until the event its probably easier to pay $95 on the day.

cheers
Roy

Hi all

SPORTS SERIES NO 6:
8th NOVEMBER 2009
GOSFORD BOWL
Entry $95
START 8.30
10 Games

Squad List as at 21st October

1 Chad van Diest
2 Alan Shephard
3 Russell Chown
4 John McGrath
5 Brett Larman
6 Jason Doust
7 Sandy Wong-See
8 Shaun Cummings
9 Glen Anderson
10 Glen Loader
11 Jessica Ryan
12 Roy Howell
13 Janet Baker
14 Tina Hohmuth
15 Sherilee Newman
16 Dean Crampton
17 Tracy Petrass
18 Mark Ward
19 Matt Riley
20 Justin Towns
21 Chloe Harradine-Hale
22 Liz Gray
23 Matthew Zerafa
24 Mark Steendam
25 Rodger Hangan
26 Rod Waller
27 Tamika Spooner
28 Mattherw Weinberg
29 Kristian Asquith
30 Michael McLaren
31 Mark Berriman
32 Glen Dwyer
33 Gavin Joens
34 Ray Chan
35 David Berriman

Will Keep this up to date, if you are unable to attend please inform ASAP please

If you would like to pay a deposit you can also contact me for this event.

Thanks

Hi Everyone
Firstly congrats to the NSW ladies for their win in Rachuig and to other good performances by NSW teams so far. If NSW couldn't win the mens Rachuig, it was good to see Tasmania getting up.

Unfortunately I will be unable to attend at Gosford. Stephen, who has been part of the Wichita team again this year, has to come back for the Australian Youth team trials and we have to pick him up at the airport that morning.

Fortunately Alan and Leigh will be able to look after the day, thanks to you both!

I will give them the deposits for people who paid for previous series events.
For all others I suggest you pay on the day as the field looks to be good but not too high at present.

I hopeyou all have a great day I look forward to seeing you soon.
John

Hello all,

Could you please add Brian Wilson to the list thanks

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

To Fellow NSW Bowlers,

Unfortunately I would be able to attend this event due to bowling commitments in Townsville. I would like to say please support this event as it's the first time the organisers have brought a NSW sports series to Gosford and we would like to continue as a host venue in the future. It would be great to see 60 bowlers attend on the 8th of November.

Alley Snax Cafe will also be open and have a fantastic menu and I would appreciate that you all support them on the day as well. Their prices are reasonable and the customer service is quality.

On behalf of Interbowl Australia Management I would like to thank the organisers; John, Stephen, Allan, Leigh for accepting our venue for 2009 and wish all the bowlers Good Luck in this event.

Regards,

Christian Purdue

OK i have another bowler to add to the list.

Could you please add Greg Jordan to the list thanks

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Back
Top Bottom