NSW State Champs...

amagill

Why is it that I've only just found out about this years state champs, a month out from the tournament, via a post on a friend's FB page? Shouldn't this info have been given out to centers and/or posted here, or the TBA web site, or Facebook, or somewhere??

Is it any wonder that numbers are down for tournaments like this, when the info is release a few weeks before the tournament?

Given i dont have FB, i suppose there is no chance i would have seen it.

Where is it Andy?

Hi Guys,

Received entry forms by email yesterday.

Attachments

• 2013 NSW State Championships Entry Form.pdf
    203.7 KB · Views: 53
  • 2013 NSW State Championships Final.pdf
    242.9 KB · Views: 55
You must be in the know John! I haven't seen any emails from them, & I know they have my current email address. Still should have been sent out to center's late last year, or emailed to everyone on their email list. Sending it out only a few weeks before the scheduled date is not good enough.

Hi All

Sorry for the delay

The NSW TBA Website has been down for a few weeks now as we try to get the NEW website up and running
The Details are on the TBAL Website however the date was posted as starting November 9th, for some reason.
The Xmas period has not helped us getting this resolved

The dates for State Championships have been set well in advance, for the past 3 years, by the TBAL , for every State....

The event is on at Illawarra again this year where we had a record year in 2012 for entries

Thanks for posting the entry forms John

Once again sorry for the delay and we hope to see you all there.

Kind Regards
Geoff Sara
NSW TBA Inc
Chairman

So no one has a copy of the program sheet?

If no one has it how is the centre going to put down the pattern, I rang the centre and they don’t have a copy.

Back
Top Bottom