NSW Rachuig Team - 2005

CSP

The trials were held at Illawarra Strikezone on May 7 & 8.

Women's Team.

1. Ann Maree Putney
2. Amanda Bradley
3. Katie Kotteakos
4. Michelle Tonks
5. Julie Hird
6. Jean Hird
7. Sue Cassell

Men's Team.

1. Glen Anderson
2. Jason Walsh
3. Neil Donnelly
4. Michael Little
5. Jarrod Lean
6. Christian Purdue
7. Jason Belmonte

Jason was exempt?

Congratulations to everyone who made the NSW Rachuig teams, especially to Jason Belmonte..

This guy's so good that he doesn't even need rolloff or to be in the same country as his fellow competitors.

Maybe he prebowled :p

Im sure that he would have applied for an exemption and was selected in the side.

this team is awsome well done to everyone and good luck when you guys take to the lanes.

The players selected for the NSW team were Sue Cassell & Jason Belmonte (both having exemptions) and Jean Hird & Christian Purdue.

WOW!

Talk about a pair of all-star teams!

Congratulations to everyone who made the team.

Congratulations to all who made the team. There was some great bowling displayed over the weekend, and you all deserved to make the team.
Once again, well done!

Jen

Now THAT'S what i call two good Rachuig Teams. Nice to see that the Don made it (the more xzone people the better :D ), and congrats to all the others.

Bubyee

Rowey :p

My gosh, what teams!!. You only have to be an appreciator of high class bowling to recognize not only are there top national bowlers, but interntational and world cup bowlers in the NSW team. Congrats all. Makes me proud to be a New South Welshman. Go the blues!!

P.S. Here's a silly request, can someone please type out phonetically how you pronounce "Rachuig"? Thanks :D

Back
Top Bottom