North Strathfield Premier Singles

• Thread starter AMFNorthStrathfield
  • Start date
A

AMFNorthStrathfield

Hey guys,

Brand new announcement regarding League Bowling at the new centre at North Strathfield...in a similar fashion to arguably the Premier doubles league that bowls on a Thur night at Blacktown...North Strathfield will hold what I hope will become the Premier Singles Scratch Singles League. Details are below...

Tuesday Nights at 8.30pm
4 games
24 weeks starting January 08
$50 contribution to prize pool first week
$35 per week
$2000 guarenteed 1st place

Ok so guys obviously there is no chance of me being able to start this league straight away...however what i will be doing is holding an 11 week mini league starting on the 9th October and running through to the 18th December. I will be taking the first 12 bowlers who put their hands up and these people will also get first spots into next years league. If there are more than 12 bowlers who wish to bowl in this mini league then i will be more than happy to up the number and prize fund of course. As this is only 2 and a bit weeks away i will be setting the cut off date as of the 5th Oct. If i have the required numbers...the league will run...if not then i will hold off until next year to start the league. Essentially this mini league will be a way for anyone who wishes to come and see how the new centre and lanes will play. Any other questions or queries please dont hesitate to contact me.

Joel Ninyo
League and Tournament Manager
AMF North Strathfield
3-5 George St, North Strathfield
[email protected]

Just one other thing because i know atm it is quite relevent...the mini league will not be TBA sanctioned due to the fact that the sanctioning wouldnt go through until well into the season....but next years league will be TBA sanctioned for any 300 games/1000 series etc

Joel Ninyo
League and Tournament Manager
AMF North Strathfield
3-5 George St, North Strathfield
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom